GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MJM :: RSe Lightweight Wheels from NEUSPEED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
MJM AUTOHAUS IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THE RELEASE OF NEUSPEED RSe LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS!

Available in 18x8, 19x8, and 19x9 sizes, the NEUSPEED RSe07 Lightweight Alloy Wheels offer an unmatched quality and are perfectly spec'd for your MK6! In addition to being Big Brake Kit friendly (they'll clear most kits), the NEUSPEED RSe07 Wheels are available in in Silver, Graphite, and Satin Black finishes. With their design in being adopted from the European Touring Challenge cars and tipping the scales at just 19.3 pounds, The RSe07 Wheels will enhance your car both cosmetically, as well as with performance by reducing rotational mass or unsprung weight.

All RSe Wheels include an "RS" center cap for every wheel, but your standard OEM "VW" or "Audi" center cap can also be utilized for that "OEM+" look (OE caps are not included). RSe Wheels are also OEM TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) compatible. EDIT: As of May 2011, these wheels are now READY TO SHIP! See link below for pricing, styles, colors, etc.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
18'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss so waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
18'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss so waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

So buy them. :thumbsup:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
RS14 ;)

P

plac

I would like RS14 in black and 17". They never make the combinations I am looking for..

P

plac

Apparently there is a shitload of orders for these flying in. I'll be waiting for the pics and review threads..

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
Apparently there is a shitload of orders for these flying in. I'll be waiting for the pics and review threads..

I don't know about s**t load, but the sales on them are pretty decent (mainly to MK5 owners more so than MK6).

Next batch will be shipping around January 25th or so. Feel free to PM us to reserve a set.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
By the way,what's the weight on the MOMO Revenge Wheels in 18?

I don't know about s**t load, but the sales on them are pretty decent (mainly to MK5 owners more so than MK6).

Next batch will be shipping around January 25th or so. Feel free to PM us to reserve a set.

P

plac

i'd like to. but the Neuspeed are too rich for my blood. doesnt mean i won't keep eyeballing them tho.. you shipped me out another pflo intake today. good service, quick shipping overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.