GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MJM :: RSe Lightweight Wheels from NEUSPEED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n8sCSGMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334805448.171787.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1334805458.930362.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1334805482.363700.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1334805495.325574.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1334805506.601486.jpg

Here are the pictures of the gunmetal RSe07s on a CSG. Stock lugs and lug caps fit perfectly on these wheels when transferred from the Detroits. It looks great too because the stock lug caps are black. Thanks again MJM for a seamless transaction and quick shipping. Loving my new set up! Just need the DG springs now....
Also, if anyone is in the Campbell, CA area, I'd recommend going to California Wheels for your install. Ask for Tommy or Gabe. They also do custom wheel paint jobs, powder coating, suspension, etc. They've done the work for a lot of Bay Area pro athletes...49er players, San Jose Sharks players, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bandit1

Ready to race!
View attachment 19620View attachment 19621View attachment 19622View attachment 19623View attachment 19624

Here are the pictures of the gunmetal RSe07s on a CSG. Stock lugs and lug caps fit perfectly on these wheels when transferred from the Detroits. It looks great too because the stock lug caps are black. Thanks again MJM for a seamless transaction and quick shipping. Loving my new set up! Just need the DG springs now....
Also, if anyone is in the Campbell, CA area, I'd recommend going to California Wheels for your install. Ask for Tommy or Gabe. They also do custom wheel paint jobs, powder coating, suspension, etc. They've done the work for a lot of Bay Area pro athletes...49er players, San Jose Sharks players, etc.

Looks great :thumbsup:

I wish they made those in 19x8.5. Congtats!

n8sCSGMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks great :thumbsup:

I wish they made those in 19x8.5. Congtats!

Thanks. I wish they made the RSe14's in 18x8, but I have no regrets. I'm loving the new set up. Just can't wait to get my DG springs installed.

JonEK9

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the pm! Love the wheels!!! Neuspeed RSe fits my bill for quality, good looking, affordable wheels......They really look great!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

crew219

Banned
View attachment 19620View attachment 19621View attachment 19622View attachment 19623View attachment 19624

Funny, I just had my RSE07s that I purchased from MJM mounted yesterday. They're great-looking wheels, albeit not as flashy as the TSW Nurburgrings they replaced.

Dave

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Curious... Who does Neuspeed source to make these wheels? On another forum someone said they are made in Japan. And what process is used to make them? As a track rim is it pretty durable? Is it considered soft and easily bendable? Or will it easily bend if I hit the rumble strips as a cut corners in a turn? Also harder rims increase steering response as well.

I know some of their other products are manufactured in Japan including their exhaust which I have and has excellent build quality.

crew219

Banned
Curious... Who does Neuspeed source to make these wheels? On another forum someone said they are made in Japan. And what process is used to make them? As a track rim is it pretty durable? Is it considered soft and easily bendable? Or will it easily bend if I hit the rumble strips as a cut corners in a turn? Also harder rims increase steering response as well.

I know some of their other products are manufactured in Japan including their exhaust which I have and has excellent build quality.

Low pressure cast face, the barrels are "flow formed". Same process as Enkei MAT, TSW rotary forging, and what they use on the BBS CH. Very durable.

Dave

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Low pressure cast face, the barrels are "flow formed". Same process as Enkei MAT, TSW rotary forging, and what they use on the BBS CH. Very durable.

Dave

Good to know... If things work out I'll have a gunmetal set soon wrapped in Hankook RS3's to use specifically as a track setup.

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor

The new 20" and 21" wheels from NEUSPEED (as shown above) are manufactured for them by Work out of Japan. I believe they're having the RSe Wheels done by a different supplier. We appreciate the orders thus far and are glad to hear everyone is happy with their purchase. As a heads up, these wheels are moving at a rate that's making it hard for NEUSPEED and ourselves to keep up, in respect to having a set for you when they're ordered (there is typically a small wait on them). We are putting these both on our monthly stock orders with NEUSPEED, as well as drop shipping them directly from NEUSPEED in California to your doorstep (dependent upon inventory levels, etc). As it sits right now (and has pretty much been the case for the past few months), there is a waiting list to get them, as again, they're selling faster than they can be made. Lead time is 3-5 weeks (give or take) and it's a "first come first serve" basis with getting in line for a set. Feel free to email us through our site (it will yield a much faster response than PM) and we can answer any questions you have about them, including getting your order in to reserve a set on the next batch coming into the country. Again, we appreciate the orders thus far and appreciate all the feedback from those that have placed orders.

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion

The new 20" and 21" wheels from NEUSPEED (as shown above) are manufactured for them by Work out of Japan. I believe they're having the RSe Wheels done by a different supplier. We appreciate the orders thus far and are glad to hear everyone is happy with their purchase. As a heads up, these wheels are moving at a rate that's making it hard for NEUSPEED and ourselves to keep up, in respect to having a set for you when they're ordered (there is typically a small wait on them). We are putting these both on our monthly stock orders with NEUSPEED, as well as drop shipping them directly from NEUSPEED in California to your doorstep (dependent upon inventory levels, etc). As it sits right now (and has pretty much been the case for the past few months), there is a waiting list to get them, as again, they're selling faster than they can be made. Lead time is 3-5 weeks (give or take) and it's a "first come first serve" basis with getting in line for a set. Feel free to email us through our site (it will yield a much faster response than PM) and we can answer any questions you have about them, including getting your order in to reserve a set on the next batch coming into the country. Again, we appreciate the orders thus far and appreciate all the feedback from those that have placed orders.

WORK makes some pretty awesome wheels... Too bad that one doesn't come in 18 inch... Love the stepped lip!!!

I knew Neuspeed outsources some stuff:) I have the exhaust... I know it's outsourced to Japan as well... .just dunno who but it looks like a Tanabe or Greddy exhaust... Very high quality:)

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
WORK makes some pretty awesome wheels... Too bad that one doesn't come in 18 inch... Love the stepped lip!!!

I knew Neuspeed outsources some stuff:) I have the exhaust... I know it's outsourced to Japan as well... .just dunno who but it looks like a Tanabe or Greddy exhaust... Very high quality:)

I don't know who you are or if you've worked in the industry before, but you know your stuff; we'll say that! ;)

brainbasher

Ready to race!
Just a quick crappy cell phone pic after getting my neuspeeds mounted.

Thanks to MJM for putting up with my annoying questions.

MJM Autohaus

GolfMkV Sponsor
Lookin' good, folks! Keep the photos (and orders) coming!

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Are you guys stocking the Rse12s? I see Neuspeed has finally made an 18" version of the Rse14.

Status
Not open for further replies.