GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Golf R Spy Photos

Adamse7en

Ready to race!
I like how the Rs exhaust is now. The two in the center is better than four on the sides in my opinion.

Uberryan

Banned
It's looking more and more like an A3.

I dig the LED deal, assuming it flows with the body lines, and the light housings themselves. The quad exhaust might purely be for camo purposes, to throw off would be paparazzi, etc.

I would however, like to see a lower, wider body styling for the GTI, assuming this is what the golf platform looks like. With the Fall 2013 release, I will in the market around that time for a new car. Hopefully this has enough eye catching details to keep me interested. I would pull the trigger on a k04 or bigger upgrade kit for my current MK6 now, but there just isn't enough time to justify the upgrade, only to uninstall it and sell it. Hoping this has a pretty interesting modifiable platform. Perhaps I'll keep this one for longer if so.

Bender1

Banned
I would pull the trigger on a k04 or bigger upgrade kit for my current MK6 now, but there just isn't enough time to justify the upgrade, only to uninstall it and sell it

I started thinking about this last night. I was originally thinking MkVIII time frame for my next vehicle but if they make a "proper" R I might very well be jumping a couple years sooner. If thats the case, is two years enough time to make a k04 "worth it?" Decisions decisions.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
If this next R has a 2.5T hands down clear winner. However, if its just another K04 EA113, I might resist some. Sure, the upcharge for AWD would be nice, but with what I use it for, I might just keep the MKV

Tim Han

Ready to race!
I started thinking about this last night. I was originally thinking MkVIII time frame for my next vehicle but if they make a "proper" R I might very well be jumping a couple years sooner. If thats the case, is two years enough time to make a k04 "worth it?" Decisions decisions.

+1 to this.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
2 Years MIGHT be worth K04. I'm not even a full year in and I have "some days" where I feel I shouldve kept the Stage 3 kit. But I also yearn for AWD.

Overall though a nice jaunt through the twisties is enough for me to renew my faith.

IF
SCIROCCO+DSG=USA
THEN
TRADE MK6
ELSE IF
GOLFR+DSG=USA
THEN
TRADE MK6
ELSE
???
END

:)

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

MKV Aaron1

Ready to race!
Mmmm promising.

Hoping for tsi based k04 with dsg at minimum. If its fsi based like the current r, im going b8 s4 cpo.