GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ModdedEuro

6MTCSG

Banned
What is going on with this company? Heard good things, decided to message them on the forum about products. No reply after 2 weeks. Email them online through their website, no reply. Are they still in business or what?

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
That's strange... when did you email them? This last weekend was a holiday weekend so that probably had something to do with it. Through all of my experience with them they ship quickly and always respond to emails pretty fast.

6MTCSG

Banned
tried Pm/ email and email service on their website. Althought the last one was done yesterday, hopefully they will reply soon cause my patience is limited.

Pakman332

Ready to race!
I've gone through them multiple times now. Really like them, never had an issue. And they responded to my emails pretty quick too.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Maybe that dude got fired from ECS and now works here lol

Jaber

Modero
They recently changed their pic on Facebook :lol:

Dang... In4Updates.

nafljhy

Go Kart Champion
maybe you'll have more response if you FB message them? lol.. damn.. what a lack of service.

i remember when they first became a sponsor on the site... really quick responses and great customer service. disappointing to see that it's become like this.

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
I"ve bought multiple stuff from them and they've been good. Unfortunately, I can't comment on their service as I've never had to talk to them.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Maybe that dude got fired from ECS and now works here lol

When did that happen?

I had ZERO issues with ecstuning since i bought stuff from em more than 20 times. I tried to buy a GFB DV+ months ago moddedeuros, I got no update on shipping, etc. so i called them to cancel my order since a forum member here posted one for sale $15 bucks cheaper, so I snagged from him. Then about a month ago, i tried to buy bolts off of them, but guess what, that right, no another email for update on shipping. I emailed them regarding the situation 2 weeks ago and I got no response. Moral of the story, they lost my business, and aren't their shop is in philly which is 3 hours away from me. Might as well drive there and get it in order to get it quicker lol.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
still no reply....

I wouldn't waste my time and just leave it alone, I didn't recieve my order, email updates or response when I asked, not to mention I ordered a MONTH ago. i'm just glad they didn't take my money.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Checking in as spotted this thread and we have no missed PM's in our inbox?

What was the order number and I can pull it up so I can take a look at the order.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
I found the email. Looks like we responded to your email the other day but do not have any open responses from you awaiting any reply from us. If you have any other questions feel free to let us know