GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My 5dr CS GTI

carbon

Ready to race!
Hey guys,
Does your GTI have passenger airbag light? check out my picture and you can see mine doesnt...

The believe the US and Canada mk6 does not allow users to turn off the passenger airbag anymore. That's why there's no point in having the passenger airbag light.

ps: i remember reading something about it in the manual

subacpw

Ready to race!
im fairly sure US cars the passenger airbag automatically turns off if there is no weight present in the seat.

im 90% sure mine has a light.

and eff VW for skimping on the auto headlights and auto climate control. I can just see that being a change they make for 2011 or 2012

super steve

Ready to race!
My dirty gti at a dub meet

super steve

Ready to race!
After car wash today. I used optimum no rinse + zaino clear seal.
Check out the red badges I got from Germany.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Gotta love ONR, huh? Stuff is killer if you don't have hose access. Only problem I have with it really is drying, it tends to streak a bit on me.

super steve

Ready to race!
ONR is like magic.. First time trying it today and was impressed!
I mean, I have access to a hose, but this is much less mess for sure.
It was cloudy while I was washing the car so it didnt get a chance to dry up. I washed and wiped the panels down one by one.

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
Sorry, meant the wiping up - I'm always a bit hesitant to really go at it with the drying cloth since I hate making swirls, I think I'm just being too gentle and need to go at it a bit more.

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
Are those the little blue stickers to show that an accident was reported? :( Front and back too?

edit: just looked up your post on idub.ca. Wow, that sucks.

Last edited:

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion

CadMan

Ready to race!
Super Steve, don't take this personally but I'm staying out of your neighbourhood. The drivers there sound dangerous... what part of northern T.O. is this :confused: I'm so glad Finch Ave. ends before it reaches Brampton, trouble is the drivers suck here too!