GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MY MK6 PICTURE

lesvw123

Ready to race!
i would love to lower it but the wife would park the front spoiler on a kerb as for the mudflaps there is to much muck on the roads where i live

Last edited:

lesvw123

Ready to race!
took some better pics today with my new camera, hope there ok

Last edited:

Mick431

Ready to race!
looks really nice! i like the way you picked the best parts of each kit ie front votex, side gti and spoiler abt!

lesvw123

Ready to race!
looks really nice! i like the way you picked the best parts of each kit ie front votex, side gti and spoiler abt!

cheers i`m pleased you like what i have done,it was your car that i found on this site with the votex kit fitted that made my mind up to get one

lesvw123

Ready to race!
really nice with the omanyts!! do you keep it?!

yes it looked good with the omanyt replicas but they were just to wide i had major problems when carrying rear passengers ,the rear arches would rub on the tyres, with the bbs wheels i have plenty of clearance and they are half the weight of the replica wheels which you can tell the difference when driving:thumbup:

lesvw123

Ready to race!
I like very much the Omanyt wheels! Where did you buy? What is the offset?

the wheels size are 8.5"x19" offset et44 tyre size supplied was 235x35x19 i tried smaller 225x35x19 tyres they still rubbed with these on .
they were supplied by www.lkperformance.co.uk at a cost of £675 with tyres they are not the best quality but look the part

MK6 DSWEEE

Ready to race!
well done, i do love the mud flaps gives it the illusion of being low and wide even without doing so, and as for the body accents couldn't of done a better job, the golf bumper skin is growing on me, even over my GTI, love the wheels real clean euro oem look.

lesvw123

Ready to race!
well done, i do love the mud flaps gives it the illusion of being low and wide even without doing so, and as for the body accents couldn't of done a better job, the golf bumper skin is growing on me, even over my GTI, love the wheels real clean euro oem look.
MK6 GT TDI 140BHP
19" BBS CK WHEELS 225X35X19 TYRES
VOTEX FRONT LIP SPOILER
FULL ECU REMAP TO 195BHP
K & N PANEL FILTER
ABT REAR SPOILER
GTI SIDE SKIRTS
GTI PEDAL SET
6MM WHEEL SPACERS

thanks for your comments its really good that people like what i've done
cheers:thumbup: