GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

NEED 1 LOWERING SPRING

EmilBIH1

I have tried contacting them I unfortunately do not have proof or purchase due to previous owner putting them on

Blakcard

Go Kart Champion
I have tried contacting them I unfortunately do not have proof or purchase due to previous owner putting them on
Proof of purchase? What does that even matter @hrsprings it's your product. Do something even if it's prorated. I would pursue them on social media... that's pretty shitty not standing behind your own product and potentially losing a future customer

EmilBIH1

Well said I was pretty upset as well i mean they’re not pretty cheap haha, but I’m honestly going to maybe just change all 4 of the springs and struts if I can’t manage to get an exchange through H&R but in the mean time I’m still looking for this damn thing

zrickety

The Fixer
You'll be hard pressed to find just the one. I have a set of HR sports on the shelf...a different color and likely a different number.
I plan to swap out Eibach pro springs if you're interested in those.