GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

need new phjone- suggestions?

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Use SwiftKey. It learns when you type texts, emails, etc. It's amazing. It really knows what you want to say before you say it.

Another + on this. My buddy and his wife both have S4s, they use swiftkey and recommended it to me. Been using it since. Works well and worth the $5? I think it was.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
I have the Nokia Lumia 1020 and it serves me quite well. Does everything I want it to. The app support could be better, but what are you gonna do. You should check out the Lumia 1520 or whatever the new one is. Great phones.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I looked at the 1020. wasn't real impressed with the lack of additional storage and the fact that I couldn't use it flat on a table.

My brother in law changed some setting and its typing much better now. Turned off swype or something.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
I was at ATT trying to fix my texting issue. Certain people with iphones I wasn't getting their texts. Apparently apple realized my contact info was associated with an iphone. It was sending iMessages even though I didn't have an iphone anymore. ATT solution was to have that person delete my info and put me as a new contact. It worked with one person, but not another. I am getting irritated now.

I checked out the HTC 1 at the store again. I like the feel and balance in my hand better than the S4. I am looking forward to the newest version in Jan/Feb. The s4 is too big for my hands apparently. 1 handed operation isn't as easy as the HTC 1. Maybe the curve on the HTC helps hold it better.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I was at ATT trying to fix my texting issue. Certain people with iphones I wasn't getting their texts. Apparently apple realized my contact info was associated with an iphone. It was sending iMessages even though I didn't have an iphone anymore. ATT solution was to have that person delete my info and put me as a new contact. It worked with one person, but not another. I am getting irritated now.

I checked out the HTC 1 at the store again. I like the feel and balance in my hand better than the S4. I am looking forward to the newest version in Jan/Feb. The s4 is too big for my hands apparently. 1 handed operation isn't as easy as the HTC 1. Maybe the curve on the HTC helps hold it better.
:D

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion

just to clarify- texting issue is iphone/apples fault.

I mean i can still use one hand with the S4. I have no seat time with the HTC to really compare. This case I got for it isn't as great as everyone on amazon claimed it was either.

I am looking forward to both the S5 and HTC II which is why I bought an "in between phone". For now, it is doing what I need it to and does it well. Great pictures and is way faster than my iphone. texting is getting better as i think it is finally learning how i type.