GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*NEW*BRIGHTER* Euro Reverse LEDs-Group Buy - No error/No-Taps Plug & Play

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
It randomly happens. Not every time.
Again, it's no big deal. Will stay as a fault and need a vcds fault clearing eventually when that gets connected, but you wouldn't know without checking.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
I have oem led tails. I had the car in accessory for at least a few min after installing them to test.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I have oem led tails. I had the car in accessory for at least a few min after installing them to test.

Thanks for the info, not sure if there is any different settings with OEM vs other or any other set up like xenon or halogens that effect the errors in accessory mode but more times than not, in accessory mode any LED will be pick up as errors, which is ok because once the car starts the error will disappear and not many people will ever realize this due to the limited time cars are in accessory mode.

b4ceen

Ready to race!
Last edited:

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
Yes, that is possible, order 1 reverse under this listing:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk6-gti-golf-euro-taillights-reverse-cree-led-kit-error-free-and-bright

and order 1 fog LED from the listing below listing:
http://deautokey.com/product/mk6-euro-tail-fog-light-led-in-red

Thank you

So I ordered the fog LED, but it's not obvious how to install. The reverse light LED on the passenger side just twisted out and swapped right in; there's no similar removable bulb for my rear fog.

Am I out of luck for this particular tail, or is there some way to install it that I just don't see after only 2 minutes of looking at it :)?

I have the OEM Golf R LED tails with rear fog.

Here's what I'm looking at. I removed all the T20 screws and tried to open the shell, but can't find a way to do it without seeming like I'm going to crack the outer cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
timneedscoffee10 - some are not removable. If you'd like, you can ship it back for a refund.

Please let us know.

Thank you

Maybe - how about for credit towards license plate LEDs - they were next on my list anyhow ;).

I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow - going to spend a little more time seeing if it opens up first; it seems like it's supposed to.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Maybe - how about for credit towards license plate LEDs - they were next on my list anyhow ;).

I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow - going to spend a little more time seeing if it opens up first; it seems like it's supposed to.

Of course, just let them know and they can help you out.

Thank you