GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Wheels!

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
Thanks man! You're words were haunting me about the 710s not looking as good as the vb3s but i think I pulled them off

I partially said that cause usually everybody goes for the 710's. But yes, they look fly.

RAYZGTI

Ready to race!
yep

I here ya on the haters gonna hate comment..... sometimes seems like theres nothin but haters in this forum !!! but I gotta say I aint one of them, awesome job looks sik lovn the black wheels i went for that theme myself good job bro and good luck with the rest of your build(mods):thumbsup:

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
I here ya on the haters gonna hate comment..... sometimes seems like theres nothin but haters in this forum !!! but I gotta say I aint one of them, awesome job looks sik lovn the black wheels i went for that theme myself good job bro and good luck with the rest of your build(mods):thumbsup:

Thanks man I appreciate it! Same to you I've seen your car around on the forums keep up the good work!

heycalvind

Ready to race!
looks sick man. do you have a build thread? im curious as to see what numbers you're putting down with what you have done.

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man! And nope i dont have a build thread kind of wish i would have made one :/ and ive never dynoed the car :/