GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NFL Thread-trash talk away

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Definitely. If you need proof of that, watch any Seahawks game. They mug opposing teams receivers all game long. It is crazy.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
HERE WE GO! 61 yards.....

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
HE FUCKING MADE IT!!!! WOW!

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
wow and of all people elam (sp?) to catch the final INT.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Cousins looked pretty good...against the Falcons...in his second start...where there's no tape on him. He's extremely average to my not-exactly-expert eyes. The announcers made him sound like the love child of Dan Marino and John Elway, though.
"Look at how he moves his feet and adjust to make that throw!"
He tapdanced then threw off his back foot on that particular pass; when RG3 throws off his back foot it's because "he's not healthy and is unsure of himself in the pocket, that's why his mechanics are regressing!"

I'm not sure if you remember that particular play but it really annoyed me.

Haha. Yeah I remember. Maybe just a throw back to white qb superiority, as we all know they are the better decision makers. That was the throw I was refering to rg3 dancing around and getting sacked instead of getting rid of the ball.

09vdubgti

Banned
Stafford had a great season, now going into the playoff's wow...Can't blame him completely though, those lion receivers have butterfingers.

Even though the Ravens still won the game, I'd still be highly concerned if I were them. They could just not score.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Game was really only good at the end.

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Stafford had a great season, now going into the playoff's wow...Can't blame him completely though, those lion receivers have butterfingers.

Even though the Ravens still won the game, I'd still be highly concerned if I were them. They could just not score.

Well that's how the Ravens season has been so I'm not worried. They're all down to the wire