NFL Thread-trash talk away

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Those Eagles look unpleasant.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

Indeed.

Wonder what their record would have been like with a full season of Foles....

Scary.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion

This NFL season is a crapshoot. Eagles dominate today after getting their ass handed to them by a Petersonless MN? I don't trust Denver. I dont' trust Seattle. Patriots crush a seemingly resurgent Baltimore? It is literally any given Sunday. Good games, but I'm not getting my wallet anywhere near it.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Cowgirls held the Pigeons to like 3 points a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone 5s - the world's greatest smartphone - so I am clearly better than you and whatever pitiful excuse for a communications device you use.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
No reason the Cowboys won't win next week except they are doomed to lose games with meaning until Jerry Jones hires a coach with enough sack to tell him to stay in his skybox. Ergo, until Jerry dies.

They had that in Jimmy Johnson...... Jerry fired him......

That team won't be good again until Jerry Jr. grows a sack and tells his dad the team sucks because of his decision making

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
i miss mccown

Only because you haven't seen him against a good defense yet. Cutler can win games but your defense isn't doing him any favors.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
They had that in Jimmy Johnson...... Jerry fired him......

That team won't be good again until Jerry Jr. grows a sack and tells his dad the team sucks because of his decision making

This sounds eerily reminiscent of the Raiders and a certain owner....

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
when the defense lets you down, you gotta improvise, not sitting in the pocket twitching your neck waiting for a sack. Only to get up and shake your head at the defense. Move man MOVE, find the open receiver, dodge the defender and make a play. last time it was that mccown was playing a "crappy" team..now its cutlers "defense was crappy"...whats the difference? oh thats right, mccown only puts up the stats cutler did in 1/4 the time. :iono: maybe we'll get rodgers and peterson in a trade for cutler.