GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

butternuts6mt

Ready to race!
Last night on the LIE going east by Sagtikos Parkway a CW 2 door with yellow fogs, led tails and an aftermarket exhaust passed me in traffic... Around 6:30

:thumbup:

Brawn80

Ready to race!
that was me! Any meets in the area? Just moved back from VA
Monday meet is no longer a thing.. But there's another meet in north jersey called #errmeet with pretty good turn out but it's not regular right now. #cleanculture is done for the season and has expanded down south into Florida for the winter. Otherwise nothing else too big right now unfortunately.
.. I do hear of a Thursday night meet by Modell's in Edgewater but I have never actually gone. Lmk if you hear of anything else.

butternuts6mt

Ready to race!
Car looked good! I gotta get myself a set of those LED tails soon they make the car look so much better

I got a list going for after the holidays

TY!
Make sure you go OEM, I have VAG to code them when you do. Cheers

BroMoney

Passed Driver's Ed
Let me apologize to the CSG GTI/Golf R (Stock Tails) that was trying to run with me last night going North on the Wantagh at ~11.15pm. I had the GF with me and was a bit "preoccupied". Fast car dude.

butternuts6mt

Ready to race!
Who has the CW MK7 GTI that parks in the same spot at the DP Train station every day?

DasArr

You have a r also?! Were you parked next to a cw golf r lowered led tails shaved front bumper at the mall the other day?!

Haha yep. At the Dick's Sporting Goods Parking lot? I just had to park next to it. Looked so clean. Need to lower mine. Any suggestion on shops/people to go to to get work done?

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
So, for the people who live around the Palisades mall, where do you normally park when you go to the mall? I'd love to more mk6's when I go. LOL... I usually park underground near the valet parking area.

candywhitemk6

Ready to race!
Haha yep. At the Dick's Sporting Goods Parking lot? I just had to park next to it. Looked so clean. Need to lower mine. Any suggestion on shops/people to go to to get work done?

Thanksya [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16] Lol well.. We do all our work at out house.. But there's a euro shop in Norwood nj