GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat (#2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
My good friend is like this.

Whenever he looks at me, I forget which eye is the good one.

I had a teacher like this, it was hard to tell which person she asking a question. I learned to keep my head down so she'd have to say my name.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
My sister and I were walking down the street downtown Portland, we're all dressed up to see legally blonde the musical. This creepy old guy looks us up and down and says "god damn... Have a good night ladies" in the creepiest pervert voice... Why don't hot guys hit on me? Why always the creepy ones?

Sent from my windows phone using magic

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
My sister and I were walking down the street downtown Portland, we're all dressed up to see legally blonde the musical. This creepy old guy looks us up and down and says "god damn... Have a good night ladies" in the creepiest pervert voice... Why don't hot guys hit on me? Why always the creepy ones?

Sent from my windows phone using magic

Do you really want an answer to that question?

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Just got back from a nice ride. Saw a woman lose it on her bike and take out another dude. Had to call an ambulance for her (think she was making it worse than it was tbh). Her husband kept going ahead and took him 15 minutes to come back for her lol

DubLife

Ready to race!
I spend too much time entertaining myself by reading the golfmkv off-topic threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.