GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastTrash

Ready to race!
there are non-lazy stoners? :laugh:

Yeah, some of them get things done.

Difference is, one spends all their time getting stoned. Other gets stoned, after getting said tasks done.

Same as drinking a cold beer after working on the car. Sometimes you drink a few beers while working on the car...

ANYWAYS, Silly silly question, I heard someone saying with the push to start option in your car, there was a way to remote start?

anyone heard of this?

StayStetti

Banned
There's probably vagcom coding for it, if not, i'm sure there's aftermarket or retrofit-able OEM parts that allow for remote start.

FastTrash

Ready to race!
There's probably vagcom coding for it, if not, i'm sure there's aftermarket or retrofit-able OEM parts that allow for remote start.

Yeah, I didn't see anything (in the few places I went to tweak settings) in VagCom, but who knows.

I thought it would be cool for some of the cold mornings we have around here. But walking out to the car, starting it and walking back inside isn't bad. Now I just wish I could lock the doors with the car running, Key in my pocket.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Just got a huge internal news article about the future of Honda and what the current CEO wants to do with the company.

Mother.....of......God

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
hatchbacks?:rolleyes:

Dunno, It doesnt say anything about BRAND new models, but it mentions a lot about how Honda has been slacking their asses off and the entire design team is in the hot seat if they cant produce. Focus is on the Accord, Civic, and a few other models that should shake up the automotive scene.

Basically the new CEO says, "Honda has lost its value that established themselves in the market. Engineering innovation and technology advancement is just not seen. We WILL restore these philosophies."

I sure hope so.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
i saw it too.

Yeah, I just saw they released it out to the press on the 3rd. Guess I'm late reporting it. :D

EDIT: Also just saw that the email was dated for the 2nd and yet it was marked unread....wtf?

Last edited:

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Dunno, It doesnt say anything about BRAND new models, but it mentions a lot about how Honda has been slacking their asses off and the entire design team is in the hot seat if they cant produce. Focus is on the Accord, Civic, and a few other models that should shake up the automotive scene.

Basically the new CEO says, "Honda has lost its value that established themselves in the market. Engineering innovation and technology advancement is just not seen. We WILL restore these philosophies."

I sure hope so.

Good that's him coming to senses I imagine...I just read consumer reports (as much as I dislike them) and it seems they're beginning to distance themselves from the Japanese brands due to cheapening and more boring design. Oh and the gti is a recommended best buy again ;)

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Oh and go uconn!! Juice the cuse! Man I miss being in school and traveling up to NYC for the big east.

FastTrash

Ready to race!
Does this mean Honda might be cool again. :trollface.jpg:

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/2012/top-2012-Lamborghini-Aventador-J.htm

omg i wanna.......

Status
Not open for further replies.