Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/2012/top-2012-Ferrari-F12berlinetta.htm
thoughts????

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
was the porsche gt3rs 4.0 built on the 997 chassis or the 991 chassis. im guessing the 991, cant remember. been a while since ive seen one.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion

Feels like a remake of the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione. Beautiful flowing body lines on the exterior like the Alfa. Not a fan of the interior. Especially the steering wheel and the passenger side HUD in the dash. This is not a Formula 1 car where you need EVERYTHING on the steering wheel. And having the information on the passenger side is just really gloating rather than being informational.

Just my $0.02...

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
smoked R led tails finally received from BKS and put on the ride today. so happy :happyanim: :bellyroll:

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
almost unintentionally posted a picture of my boob on the internet.

smartphones have made it way too easy to send things to everyone you know :/

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
I once found a phone in a bar that had a bunch of pictures of the (presumably) owner of the phone. We then sent them to a bunch of random people in the person's phone book, because we were drunk and it was funny.

I would advise that you keep your nudies off your phone for this reason.

haleyann

Go Kart Champion
haha I have definitely heard stories like that and there are no nude photos on my phone.
in my case it wasn't that I took a picture of myself naked, it was just that a naked part of me accidentally and unknowingly ended up in the picture (reflection)

09vdubgti

Banned
you're not the only one, i have 2 papers to write, 1 of them im worried about because there is such a small amount of credible info on it. Some unfinished lab work, hydro hw..and 4 out of 5 midterms are this week...needless to say come friday afternoon when class is done with im going to be soo happy.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Its weird seeing tornado damage covered in snow. I feel for the folks who've been hit this past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.