GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
so im going to lose my mind... I can't get my rear fog and parking light to work properly... i tried every coding... it messes something up everytime. right now the rear fog only comes on in parking light position while driving and my low beam turns off. trigger wires were installed both for rear fog and led parking lights... such bs...

zVp

Go Kart Champion
So I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and got myself an Xbox 360 S 4GB. I had a $200 bonus redemption on Shoppers points so I thought I would go in and get the Xbox for 199.99 and pay the tax. I'm fine with that.

But, for some reason, the XBOX scanned at 169.99 so I said, woot! I bought myself some ice cream (Triple Chocolate and Heavenly Hash) and my GF told me to buy her fake eyelashes.

When I went back to the counter, the cashier chuckled at my awesome combination of products. I told her I'll be playing XBOX, eating ice cream and wearing fake eyelashes. She laughed. She was cute too.

In the end, I only paid 20 bucks. Woot! And I am wearing the fake eyelashes right now while setting up my XBOX.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I've got em both. They both kick ass in their own right. The kinect is amazing.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
I was getting tired of my ps3 lols. I do like the xbox though. Forza is awesome!

I gotta get a 320gb hdd and hack it so it runs in the xbox

09vdubgti

Banned
So I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and got myself an Xbox 360 S 4GB. I had a $200 bonus redemption on Shoppers points so I thought I would go in and get the Xbox for 199.99 and pay the tax. I'm fine with that.

But, for some reason, the XBOX scanned at 169.99 so I said, woot! I bought myself some ice cream (Triple Chocolate and Heavenly Hash) and my GF told me to buy her fake eyelashes.

When I went back to the counter, the cashier chuckled at my awesome combination of products. I told her I'll be playing XBOX, eating ice cream and wearing fake eyelashes. She laughed. She was cute too.

In the end, I only paid 20 bucks. Woot! And I am wearing the fake eyelashes right now while setting up my XBOX.

yay

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Definitely just won a TShirt from APR from Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.