GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

Skipdr

Go Kart Champion
Well I'm about to pass out. I wasn't able to study for my Spanish oral tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. Balls.

Wish me luck.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
We actually got snow today. A good amount too. Got some hoonage in, it was fun! I'm about to pass out now as well though. Night y'all (even though I'm not southern)

Hey guys... cool new thread you got here

:thanks::word:
:fighting0030:
:mad:
:laugh:
:readthethread:
;)
:threadjacked:
:D:attention_whore:
:23:
:(:wosschilder980::confused::iono::cry::eek::wub: :thumbup: :bellyroll::help::bs::respekt: :wrongforum:

:hitcomputer:
:flame::stupid::scared0016::bonk::smoking:
:middlefinger:
:tweetz::icon_secta::moon::character0293:

:party0038:
:evil::brokenheart::slice::needpics:
:eek:fftopic:

:sign0052::burnrubber::coolpics::drinking:

:barf:

:eyebulge::laughabove::thumbdown::clap::drool:
:cool:
:rolleyes::mad0259::w00t::lol::sm3::happyanim::eek:
:yikes:
:paddle::dnftt::p:thumbsup:

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
Well I'm about to pass out. I wasn't able to study for my Spanish oral tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. Balls.

Wish me luck.

Buenas suerte amigo!

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-74586557/

This sequestration bullshit is pissing me off royally. These goons in the senate havent passed a fucking budget in like 5 years and want to make sequestration sound like its some huge cataclysmic event thats going to cause the nation to spiral out of control due to lack of government services. :rolleyes:

There isnt a single fucking budget cut anywhere. Its a 40B cut to the *projected rate of growth in spending* over something stupid like the next 10 years. Its less than 2% of the federal budget IN SPENDING GROWTH per year.

You could send odumber on one less vacation per year and cover this shit. "We just need the wealthiest of you to live with just a little less"....ZOMG!?! I HAVE TO SPEND ~1.3% LESS THAN I WANTED TOO. NEXT YEAR AAAAAAGGGGGHHHJ THROW GRANNY OVER THE HILL PEOPLE ARE GONNA DIE!! :rolleyes:
:mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.