GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Thread #4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Man, I see some pretty disgusting shit that people do to themselves at work. A couple months ago some dude shit all over his kitchen, slipped and fell in it and was just lying in it. It was EVERYWHERE. Wrapped his stank ass up like a burrito and I still almost spewed. Ugh.

I think its time for me to go to bed. I've used this twice tonight now.

Last edited:

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
Man, I see some pretty disgusting shit that people do to themselves at work. A couple months ago some dude shit all over his kitchen, slipped and fell in it and was just lying in it. It was EVERYWHERE. Wrapped his stank ass up like a burrito and I still almost spewed. Ugh.

Holy dogshit. Creepy shit I've seen was the kids in Afghanistan that would have a bazillion fly's crawling all over their faces and in and out of their mouths and noses. Straight disgusting.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion

Probably the worst at mine so far (been there 6 months), is the roadkill collection place. Trucks full of it come in right by the scale I'm working on and drip and shit.

They cook 'em and make dog food.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Holy dogshit. Creepy shit I've seen was the kids in Afghanistan that would have a bazillion fly's crawling all over their faces and in and out of their mouths and noses. Straight disgusting.

Man, that's turrible (Sir Charles voice). Kids? So much wrong. That is creepy.

On a 100+ degree day I went into a trailer and was met with the stench of death. Round the corner was a 400+ lb guy (we assumed) that was literally melting into the floor with maggots everywhere. That was probably the worst visual. Worst smell is burned/charred flesh. That shit lingers in your nose awhile.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
weird....used the same link as before. Either way I'll never think of burritos the same again.

Ah. Sorry. Burritos are the best. Didn't mean to ruin those pockets of heaven. :(

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
Man, that's turrible (Sir Charles voice). Kids? So much wrong. That is creepy.

On a 100+ degree day I went into a trailer and was met with the stench of death. Round the corner was a 400+ lb guy (we assumed) that was literally melting into the floor with maggots everywhere. That was probably the worst visual. Worst smell is burned/charred flesh. That shit lingers in your nose awhile.

Straight up. Saw my fair share of freshly dead/rotting corpses in the ol bananastan. Not to mention the 100+ degree everyday for a couple months. One time a kid stepped on an ied and was blown into pieces. We had to go out and clean all the gore and shreds out of a tree while the family screamed and cried. Dat shit cray.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Straight up. Saw my fair share of freshly dead/rotting corpses in the ol bananastan. Not to mention the 100+ degree everyday for a couple months. One time a kid stepped on an ied and was blown into pieces. We had to go out and clean all the gore and shreds out of a tree while the family screamed and cried. Dat shit cray.

I really don't think I could do that.

Preesh your service, by the way.

Tactical Pancake

Ready to race!
Not to be like I'm all a bad ass and I've seen crazy shit. Just something that doesn't really leave your thoughts.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Tortas FTW.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Ok so, off-topic, which in the OT thread is really on-topic I guess.

Anyway.

I'm getting very close to being doneish with the Miata.

It's on coils, I got the RPF1s last week, it needs a roll bar and seats.

After the bar and seats it'll get little things. Well, more like a ton of little things in one week since they are MUCH cheaper.

Things like:

•*R Front Lip
• R Trunk Lip
• I gotta fix the exhaust leak
• Steering wheel (maybe, if I can't fix the airbag)

Right now I'm pretty damn happy with the progress. I've had it a little over 6 months and it went from bone stock on steelies to what it is today.

$5200 invested to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.