GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I know! But....I can take care of myself so its not all bad.

And j didn't wait that long either.

Lol I don't think you're weird. I think it's refreshing but you aren't a virgin for lack of trying, so to speak...just had other stuff going on in life, that wasn't a priority, at least from what it sounds.

That's basically it.

lawlz. Me too, but I'm fine. Not depressed about it at all

I'm not depressed about it, but I wouldn't mind losing it lol

3000 posts on a forum in less than a year, a very crucial year if you are 18 I might add, do not help the cause ;)

:lol:

Sent via a microwave.

William625

We're gonna need new tags

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
I made a salad tonight with some grilled chicken for dinner. I tried to be healthy... BUT IM STILL SO HUNGRY. WHERE IS THE BEEF?!

Eating healthy is so boring.

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I burned over 2100 calories on my ride tonight...

Had a protein shake with bananas, strawberries, blueberries, blueberry frozen yogurt, milk, and strawberry banana yogurt mixed together.

Eating a small cinnamon roll now.

Also have dinner on the stove. Going to sautee up some mixed veggies and throw it over brown rice. I'm starving.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
God I still feel fat everytime I pinch the skin from my midsection :(

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
I wasn't at home to fix the bf a nice dinner :( He ate crappy food tonight and I feel bad.

#housewifewhetherilikeitornot

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
As for Herman Cain, I meant awesome as in not awesome, if that makes sense, but it is awesome that my son says that and I do find it funny, yes lol. It was my ringtone for a while.

That is funny. When my ultra-conservative/religious father found out that I was a pot smoking hippy he said "at least you're not gay". Well, that was five years later when he started talking to me again that he said that. But anyway, I have a feeling that someday when your son turns gay you'll be saying "at least your not republican" :laugh:

rblgti

Go Kart Champion
That is funny. When my ultra-conservative/religious father found out that I was a pot smoking hippy he said "at least you're not gay". Well, that was five years later when he started talking to me again that he said that. But anyway, I have a feeling that someday when your son turns gay you'll be saying "at least your not republican" :laugh:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

Did he ever refer to you as a "Jane Fonda liberal"?

GTIJenn1

Go Kart Champion
I burned over 2100 calories on my ride tonight...

Had a protein shake with bananas, strawberries, blueberries, blueberry frozen yogurt, milk, and strawberry banana yogurt mixed together.

Eating a small cinnamon roll now.

Also have dinner on the stove. Going to sautee up some mixed veggies and throw it over brown rice. I'm starving.

2100 cals?!?! I need to be workout with you! Although that's a CRAZY deficit for me. I'd have to eat so much just to prevent muscle loss.

But that's how I make my protein shakes too! 1/2 banana, strawberries, blueberries, soy milk, ice and banana protein. Magnificent!

And I would starving if I were you also! Straight ravenous! Had a great tricep workout today, then the fam chose Joe's Crab Shack for dinner....had grilled shrimp and veggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.