GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!!Offical Spyder Auto Golf/GTI MK6 New Euro Style LED Tail Lights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
im trying to get this before weeks end. Trying to move some money around so i can take the pics and post my findings.

Gauge85

Ready to race!
Interested pending the already requested info/review by phd-12v

kelvins@spyder

Ready to race!
eager to hear what the build quality of these are like in comparison to the Golf R ones. 240 seems too good to be true.

Not really. If you were following the GI thread, I stated that I'm offering these to the members of golfmk6 at near Wholesale Prices!

Spyder Auto is a wholesaler/distributor and we do not sell retail but we are trying to offer the enthusiasts a great deal on our products.

If you buy these from a retailer, there will be a markup so they can make a profit right?

:thumbup:

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
quick question - are the brake lights yellow when braking?

SethProSTX

Ready to race!
i just got a pair of the black casing LED tails on my CW. and im stunned. if your on the fence about grabbing a set of these tails. DO IT! they look sick on the car.

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
i just got a pair of the black casing LED tails on my CW. and im stunned. if your on the fence about grabbing a set of these tails. DO IT! they look sick on the car.
pics pics pics!

i'm probably going to order the red/smoke ones, would love to see some pics...

FNR32

Ready to race!
I need to see more pics on a car before I can make a decision on these.

SethProSTX

Ready to race!
i can get up some pictures tomorrow morning. i installed them in the dark lol. there STUPID BRIGHT! i tried to take some crappy iphone pics but the LEDs are so intense they flood the image.

RiVoT1

Ready to race!
just paypal'd for the red smoked

but would still love pics...

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
im trying to pick these up tomorrow night. I tried to see if i could go get them on saturday, but i dont think he was around.

Status
Not open for further replies.