GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!!Offical Spyder Auto Golf/GTI MK6 New Euro Style LED Tail Lights!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvins@spyder

Ready to race!
GB: Offical Spyder Auto Golf/GTI MK6 New Euro Style LED Tail Lights GROUP BUY!!

Hello dearest Golfmk6 members!

The official Spyder Auto New Euro Style LED Tail Lights group buy has finally begun! After thorough discussions, we are finally coming to the final stage of the group buy. Big thanks to RIP 335 for coming to test fit and all the other members for your comments and questions! Here is the description and details:

Brand new Golf/GTI MK6 LED Tail Lights come in the following colors: BLACK, CHROME, RED CLEAR, RED SMOKE featuring Phillips LumiLEDs. One set of Tail Lights comes in a pair of tail lights and a pair of trunk lights. The running lights and turn signals are all LED. The reverse light bulb comes pre-installed as well. Simple plug and play installation with the wiring harness and everything works!

Pictures are below:

Black:

Red Clear:

Red Smoke:

Chrome:

Pictures of Red Clear on car:

One time Group buy price:

Price Structure:

ALL COLORS

1-10: $240 SHIPPED!

11+: $230 SHIPPED!

**CALIFORNIA BUYERS NEED TO ADD 9.75% TO THE PRICE FOR CA TAX.**

Shipping info:
All items will be shipped Via UPS Ground and a tracking number will be given. For Canada or other countries please PM me for shipping quote. Tracking number will be provided via PM or email once item is shipped!

Payment info PAY ATTENTION!:
All payment will be done by PAYPAL, please pay with paypal to "payment@spyderauto.com", PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!! After sending payment via paypal, Please PM or email me via kelvins@spyderauto.com along with your FORUM NAME, YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID# and your COLOR CHOICE. I need all of this information in order to process the order. GOOD NEWS, 3% paypal fee will be waived and I will pay for that! PM me if you want to pay by Credit card, we can’t do it via the phone for security reason.

FOR EXAMPLE (after making payment, please contact me with the following format):

Forum name: kelvins@spyder
Name: Kelvin Sheng
Address: 19395 E. Walnut Dr. N. City of Industry, CA 91748
Phone #: 626-203-6932
Email: kelvins@spyderauto.com
Paypal Transaction ID#: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Option: BLACK, RED CLEAR, RED SMOKE, OR CHROME

Important Info:
I will ship out orders as they come in. If and when we reach the threshold for the lower price, I will refund all participants the difference. The group buy will end on 3/11 Midnight, 3/10 will be the last day to submit your payment. I will mark down who paid on the list and also when I have tracking number provided with the shipment for the buyers.

FOR EXAMPLE:

1. kelvin@spyder (Black) - PAID SHIPPED WITH TRACKING NUMBER

HERE IS THE UPDATED LIST:

1. phd-12v (Red Smoke) PAID PICKED UP
2. RiVoT (Red Smoke) PAID SHIPPED WITH TRACKING NUMBER
3. allset5264 (Red Smoke) PAID SHIPPED WITH TRACKING NUMBER
4. kashak (Red Smoke) PAID SHIPPED WITH TRACKING NUMBER
5. dragon69185 (Red Smoke) PAID SHIPPED WITH TRACKING NUMBER
6. Gauge85 (Red Smoke) PAID SHIPPED WITH TRACKING NUMBER
7. Stluis51 (Red Smoke) PAID SHIPPED WITH TRACKING NUMBER
8. SeaDsl (Red Smoke) PAID SHIPPED WITH TRACKING NUMBER

Don’t miss this opportunity to get these lights at a great cost!
Thanks guys!! contact me if you have any question or concerns!

Last edited:

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
After doing the headlights i got today, i am impressed with the quality you guys have, i really am. So i guess put me down for the red smoke ones please, ill touch base with you this weekend.

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
omfg the black is sick..... but i've been spending so much damn money lately.... grrrrrrr

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
Do u need to Vagcom it? Bulb out warning?

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
bump for trying to pick these up this week. ill let people know if i get the bulb out or not. Looking to see the cherry red and smoke.

Zoominrex

Passed Driver's Ed
eager to hear what the build quality of these are like in comparison to the Golf R ones. 240 seems too good to be true.

phd-12v

Go Kart Champion
if they are like the headlights i would venture to say pretty good. The headlights could have used a little more time on the harnesses, as i had to comb them a little better but can easily be done before the install. I ran though some rain for a few days here in so-cal, and no leaks and no fogging ( a big pet peeve of mine) and also did the high pressure car wash already, and once again no leaking through the gasket or into the light. I plan on having these this week. I will be more than happy to let you know my opinion on them. And i am paying like everyone else, so i have no advantage to talking them up if they arent worth it.(actually i have to pay more than everone else, as CA sales tax is extra for me to do them)

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
phd, if you get the smoked ones, please post up pics. Have a black Golf 2.5L and would like to see what they look like on a black car (I know from previous pics you have a black GTI). If they look good and no issues, I will consider these depending on finances (right now got a couple big things coming up for summer that may make me re-do my finances).

Status
Not open for further replies.