GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official 2014 NFL Season Chat Thread

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
How the fuck can the Browns be overrated when absolutely nobody gives a fuck about them or expects them to do anything. Seriously, it's saying the Chicago Cubs are overrated.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
Should be an interesting year for a lot of teams. I say the sleeper is the Bucs; maybe the Rams (though they'd do better to ditch Bradford and their OC and replacing them with people who can run an effective offense.)

Most overrated team is probably the Eagles.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
How the fuck can the Browns be overrated when absolutely nobody gives a fuck about them or expects them to do anything. Seriously, it's saying the Chicago Cubs are overrated.

The Browns picked 8 and 22 overall and have what is considered to be a defense on the rise. They have one of the best receivers in the league (who might get suspended) and are considered a sleeper pick in their division. Are you going to take Baltimore, Cinci, or Pittsburgh over the Browns if Manziel lives up to expections? I wouldn't.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
There's zero chance Bridgewater is worse than Pounder or Castle.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

09vdubgti

Banned
lmaoooo

Weren't you all "No dont bring Djax here!" now you kiss the land he walks on. Redskins even with Djax, is still not enough to be the best team in the NFC East.

RG3 at one point was considered the new Vick. Only thing they have in common is injury.

Point and case, Eagles NOW have a better roster than last season. Our running department is just absolutely insane, their top receiver is back from injury, had some additions to the defense and we have a new deep threat to replace Djax.

Eagles a superbowl team, no, not yet. Roster and stat wise though, we are a better team than last year and will keep on improving.

Eagles > your mom > your football team

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
The Browns picked 8 and 22 overall and have what is considered to be a defense on the rise. They have one of the best receivers in the league (who might get suspended) and are considered a sleeper pick in their division. Are you going to take Baltimore, Cinci, or Pittsburgh over the Browns if Manziel lives up to expections? I wouldn't.

That proves my point perfectly, how can a sleeper pick be overrated? If they are over rated they can't possibly be a sleeper pic, those are two conflicting terms.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
Anyone want to play fantasy football? I know it's still super early, but I've got 6 spots open in a just for fun league if anyone wants to play. If you do, just pm your email address and I'll get an invite sent to you.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Bears 12-4 and take the NFC North. We had one of the top offenses in the league last year with a historically bad defense. We focuses the offseason signings and the draft on boosting our D. I'm not just saying it because I'm a fan but I honestly think if the new defense guys can all click together were going to be hard to beat, especially if we keep racking up points like last year.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
That proves my point perfectly, how can a sleeper pick be overrated? If they are over rated they can't possibly be a sleeper pic, those are two conflicting terms.

I never said they were a sleeper pick, I said they were overrated.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

mmoran903

Ready to race!
"Joe Gibbs is back, we're going to the Super Bowl!"
"All we needed is a QB, we got Donovan Mcnabb, we're going to the Super Bowl!"
"mike shanahan! We're going to the Super Bowl!"
"RG3, we're going to the Super Bowl!"
"Desean Jackson, were going to the Super Bowl!"

Rinse, repeat ad nauseum.

Perpetually mismanaged, miscoached, and misowned.