GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official BLACK GTI / Golf Thread

phans784

Ready to race!
is it 35% all the way around? im debating what % to put in mine, yours looks good!

hows visibility at night?

cmlteg

Passed Driver's Ed
here's mine...

Attachments

• my gti2.jpg
    my gti2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 10,464
  • my gti.jpg
    my gti.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 10,534

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion

Looks good, like a OEM option, very nice. i guess with the pre tinted window it is close to or is 35 all around except front window.

jlc

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Thanks, how will a rear sway bar upgrade change the handling of the GTI?

It will stiffen up torsional flexing - IE ... Eliminate body roll as you turn into sweepers / corners, there is a group buy going in the vendors section right now - we only need ten more guys, it's going for just $220

They say it's like APR stage 1 for your suspension!

Do it!

falconeight1

Ready to race!

Looks good, like a OEM option, very nice. i guess with the pre tinted window it is close to or is 35 all around except front window.

jlc

I don't know I should ask, I think it would be darker than 27 though.

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
just admiring my GTI through the window as I eat a quick lunch :)

Opa_Opa

My baby :)

Only H&R -30 springs & Vindeta 17" wheels.
After this photos i bought yellow film for antifog headlights, looks sweet.
Soon I will make the chip, maybe exhaust.

Last edited:

Carbon Steel

Go Kart Champion

Great accents match the GTI red, bold, very nice. Beautiful.

falconeight1

Ready to race!
I just received and installed the AWE vent mount boost gauge. The thing looks like it always should of been there. The air comes out of the vent harder than before. AWE also has great service, I will buy from them again.

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
I just received and installed the AWE vent mount boost gauge. The thing looks like it always should of been there.

Um, no. Doesn't look like it belongs there at all. Better to have an A pillar mounted unit. Looks tacky smack dab in the middle of your otherwise elegent/sporty airvent.

phans784

Ready to race!
Um, no. Doesn't look like it belongs there at all. Better to have an A pillar mounted unit. Looks tacky smack dab in the middle of your otherwise elegent/sporty airvent.

disagree, i think cheap plastic a pillar gauge clusters are tacky.

must be an MP thing.. :p

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
disagree, i think cheap plastic a pillar gauge clusters are tacky.

must be an MP thing.. :p

LOL! Actually, I don't care for the A pillar mount either but in his case it would look a little better. Personally, I wouldn't even bother with a boost gauge.