GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official BLACK GTI / Golf Thread

falconeight1

Ready to race!
LOL! Actually, I don't care for the A pillar mount either but in his case it would look a little better. Personally, I wouldn't even bother with a boost gauge.

If you go stage or mess with the engine at all a boost gauge is a great investment. A lot smarter than LED lights.

07CARRERA

Ready to race!

falconeight1

Ready to race!
Um, no. Doesn't look like it belongs there at all. Better to have an A pillar mounted unit. Looks tacky smack dab in the middle of your otherwise elegent/sporty airvent.

You know you would of swayed me a bit......until you said pillar mounted. LOL

Alittle Photoshoot after a wash and Colormatched sidemarkers.

07CARRERA

Ready to race!

]

Man, yet another GTI with Xenon's! Must be nice! I love the way the new exhaust pipes/muffler look on this car. Yours looks very clean

GTICarGuy

Passed Driver's Ed
is it 35% all the way around? im debating what % to put in mine, yours looks good!

hows visibility at night?

Yes my car has 35% all the way around except the windshield of course. Visibility at night is fine. It doesn't seem that dark to me. I think that picture makes it seem a little darker than it is since it was cloudy.

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
im anal you could say

um, careful with that! LOL!!!!

I will do the same and get under the car and polish the tips, pipe and muffler. Looks really good when it's all shined up!

07CARRERA

Ready to race!
thanks! i wax my tips and get under the car to clean all the road dirt, im anal you could say

like me, it looks like you do a nice job of cleaning the inside of the rims as well.

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion

nice pics man! and good seeing you again at the meet! till next week bro peace out!

falconeight1

Ready to race!
I installed these OSIR shift paddles today and really like them. They make the old ones feel hollow and the extra length make a big difference.

SirFlux

Passed Driver's Ed
I installed these OSIR shift paddles today and really like them. They make the old ones feel hollow and the extra length make a big difference.

looks great, were they pricey/ difficult to install?

wildcars

Ready to race!
Do they actually give extra length compare to the standard ones?