GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

corman1313

Ready to race!
I've got some of my stock parts for sale. All have low miles and are almost new.

Stock GTI cat back exhaust- 6,100 miles - $125
No scratches, tips are perfect.

Stock GTI Suspension front and rear- 1,300 miles, almost new- $175

Full stock intake, rear pipe included- 6,100 miles- $100

15mm ECS hubcentric spacers with extended bolts- $75

Not pictured.

OEM Golf R front rotors 345mm. They have a small lip, was told 32k on them- $50

OEM Golf R front brake pads- also said to have 32k on them, they look like they have 75% life left- $40.

]

All items have been well cared for, nothing is damaged.

I have more parts just not sure what I'm keeping. Front and rear sways with endlinks, stock charge pipes.

Let me know if anyone needs anything.

Located in Tarzana 91335. Pick up only.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Bump. Added golf r front rotors and pads.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
You should be buying mods, not selling them. ;)
:( it's been sitting in my garage for months. Had a meaty bill at autuning so I figured what could I sell that I'm not using lol.
Why you selling?
Haha I wish larger turbo. Honestly with my tune it didn't work to well. I used a rev d instead. The throttle response was nice with the DV+ though. I'm giac tuned. It seems like a hit or miss with these.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Had a meaty bill at autuning

Haha, I just got an APR intercooler and Bilstein PSS-10s installed at AU. That was a fun bill. Lol

Honestly with my tune it didn't work to well. I used a rev d instead. The throttle response was nice with the DV+ though. I'm giac tuned. It seems like a hit or miss with these.

Yeah, you're right, they can cause issues. Surprisingly I haven't had any problems with mine. I don't consider it a negative thing as some tunes and cars just handle aftermarket DVs differently.

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Splash guards are finally gone. Still have DG springs for 2 door Golf if anyone is interested.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Haha, I just got an APR intercooler and Bilstein PSS-10s installed at AU. That was a fun bill. Lol

Yeah, you're right, they can cause issues. Surprisingly I haven't had any problems with mine. I don't consider it a negative thing as some tunes and cars just handle aftermarket DVs differently.

Lol ouch. Gotta love quality service and parts!

Yeah, it works for some and others it doesn't. Overall people really like them and the installation is straight forward.

localTranceProvider

Ready to race!
Wheels with Tires FOR SALEE: NEW PRICEE $$$$$600 bucks!

Yoo guys. Selling my 18inch Team Dynamic Motorsport Wheels. These are popular wheels because they are light weight and look nice. My GTI is gone so these are left over. Two of the wheels are super clean. The other two have a lot of curb rash cuz I cant park apparently.

Comes with Nexen Nfera SU1 Summer tires. Size 215/40/18. About 50% thread left.
Tires: http://www.nexentireusa.com/tires/high-performance/n-fera-su1

Price is... $800 OBO. Call or text 818 421 4492

Still available guys.

Last edited:

ManWellmk6

Ready to race!
Looking to sell some DG springs I bought but never installed.
10K miles from previous owner.
4door DSG
Looking for 150
Located in Moreno Valley
Willing to meet half way.

Last edited:

mobilecooltech

Ready to race!
Picked up or shipped for everything $300 OBO. The price is already very good for everything you get with the little addons such as bluetooth and the hidden display.

I have my Valentine One Radar detector for sale plus also the hardwiring kit with positive and negative as well as the bluetooth V1 connection dongle that lets you connect your iPhone with the V1 app via Bluetooth and see all the info about the radar and also set its settings. Lastly I am also throwing in the concealed display as well. I have it set up where you can mount it above the MFD display where the cluster and the soft leather of the dash meets and you are able to slip in the mount I retro fitted on the back of the concealed display to the instrument cluster. Please see below for picture

Price for everything picked up would be $320. Negotiable however. Hmu and PM if interested. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

corman1313

Ready to race!
Yeah great price, I would totally snag it if I didn't have a detector already. Thought about having the 2 best on the market though.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I have halogen tails in case anyone is going to trade their car back in you could always sell your LED tails and throw these on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk