GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Still have yet to spot you around Burbank! ...one of these days

well if you drive down Burbank Blvd. you will see my car parked on the side of the building that says COMOSO on it. its there for like 9 hours of the day lol.

Avant

Ready to race!
The other way means something that rhymes with "duck foo" does it not?

Sent via a microwave.

From what I've heard.. yup!

Actually a fixed gear should have no brakes, and be ridden in a velodrome

Lol years ago when I used to ride I never rode with brakes but if I were to ride again (which I'm considering..) I'm thinking about just rocking a front brake just for emergencies. The foot straps were good enough for me lol.

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
Ah I ride with drop bullhorns and no brake.... But when I move back to new jersey ill throw one on

Avant

Ready to race!
Ah I ride with drop bullhorns and no brake.... But when I move back to new jersey ill throw one on

oh lol i thought you were making fun of fixed riders that have no brakes lol

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
oh lol i thought you were making fun of fixed riders that have no brakes lol

no the ones who ride them because its fashionable, not because its a great training tool for cyclists...

an old piece of shit road bike that is half rusted with a nice set of track wheels and expensive bars is annoying...

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
spotted at 3:40 on the 134e going onto the 210e
black tdi or golf with what looked like spyder tail lights. you also looked dropped.
i tried to catch up, but you were going like 80-85mph lol
you also went into the carpool lane

D_Rave

Passed Driver's Ed
CW GTI at the Smart & Final on Burbank and Hollywood Way around lunch time. Thought I'd keep you company for a bit...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 176

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
spotted around 6:30pm spotted stock autobahn cw gti on Walnut Grove and Valley blvd. followed me until i turned right on broadway. you checked out my wheels

cyTO

Ready to race!
Tinted CSG GTI, DSG probably since your other hand was free. A chick was driving with Maryland plates, stickers "That's what she said", "I taught The Stig", and "<3Maryland." Exited Rosemead off 10E.

CW GTI lowered with tint exiting Baldwin on the 10E with two Asian guys in it.

CW GTI Going north on Garfield I was in opposite traffic.

All of these were around 6:00PM

Last edited:

Avant

Ready to race!
Around 2:00 PM spotted a CW GTI with tinted windows, blacked out emblems and wheels in Irvine driving on Bake and on the 405N. I think we both looked at each other for a long time but it was awkward since we both had tinted windows. Saw your V before you exited on University though, gave it back to ya.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
spotted at 3:40 on the 134e going onto the 210e
black tdi or golf with what looked like spyder tail lights. you also looked dropped.
i tried to catch up, but you were going like 80-85mph lol
you also went into the carpool lane

Haha that's my cousin, black golf with spyder tails, I should have been close by. We were on our way back from Glendale