GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

JhnR

Banned
Just saw a CW GTI lowered on some silver wheels passed by in and out in Ventura.. You here ?

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

puppykicker48

Ready to race!
gti ten mins ago black on foothill in sunland looked stock, earlier in Glendale tue I think girl driving black gti with xenons and stickers on the hatch. first time ive seen a girl in a gti lol im tryna holla at you ;) lol [creeper face]

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Just saw a white TDI with the stock rims painted black in the parking lot of albertsons of of Boquet cyn in Santa Clarita.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Spotted right now in Santa Clarita, Ralph's parking lot off of pico cyn. Candy white 4 dr autobahn. Has dealer plates that say downtown LA on them.

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
I guess others are spotting my wife driving her white stock looking CC with "Eurocode Fastivus APR" number stickers on the sides... I left it on until I get a chance to wash the car...

Any how, she keeps calling me everyday telling me how other VW's keep trying to race her here in Orange County :laugh:

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion
Oh dear....it was awful...the horrors I saw at the 24hr fitness in Yorba Linda today....

Turned around the corner to leave the gym and I saw a CW Mk6, got excited because i thought it was the first Golf R Ive seen in the wild. Well I was wrong, I saw the fog lights look slightly off, they had a chrome ring around them. I got closer and found it was a knockoff Replica bumper, I could see straight thru the slats and see the pavement, looked flimsy and cheap. Upon passing the vehicle I thought to myself, maybe he got into an accident and couldn't repair it properly. Thats fine it happens to the best of us, but the icing on the cake was yet to come. As I pass by the rear of the car I get a glimpse of something on the right of the had, an emblem, an R Emblem! I checked the other side, and do my amazement there was still a GTI emblem! This "GTI-R" was the first rice example of a mk6 Ive seen in person and I nearly crashed. I really hope this guy isn't on here, i hope to god hes 15-16 and decided to start his "type R" fantasy with his older brothers or sisters hand me down car. I almost wanted to go buy a TypeR sticker and put it right next to the R emblem.

/rant

Blaylock1988

Ready to race!
There is a guy that owns a black Mk6 GTI that lives at 1606 Rindge Ln. here in Redondo Beach. Is said owner on this forum? If so, I live just around the corner, we should meet.

Oh dear....it was awful...the horrors I saw at the 24hr fitness in Yorba Linda today....

Turned around the corner to leave the gym and I saw a CW Mk6, got excited because i thought it was the first Golf R Ive seen in the wild. Well I was wrong, I saw the fog lights look slightly off, they had a chrome ring around them. I got closer and found it was a knockoff Replica bumper, I could see straight thru the slats and see the pavement, looked flimsy and cheap. Upon passing the vehicle I thought to myself, maybe he got into an accident and couldn't repair it properly. Thats fine it happens to the best of us, but the icing on the cake was yet to come. As I pass by the rear of the car I get a glimpse of something on the right of the had, an emblem, an R Emblem! I checked the other side, and do my amazement there was still a GTI emblem! This "GTI-R" was the first rice example of a mk6 Ive seen in person and I nearly crashed. I really hope this guy isn't on here, i hope to god hes 15-16 and decided to start his "type R" fantasy with his older brothers or sisters hand me down car. I almost wanted to go buy a TypeR sticker and put it right next to the R emblem.

/rant

Didn't you hear? the GTI-R Dun is a new package for 2013

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
bunch of gtis in Pasadena today literally saw like 7 in 2 mins

CW golf on hill going onto the 210 around 6:30? if so that was me.
or a golf on colorado or hill around 11:40am? if so, that was also me lol

JhnR

Banned
There is a guy that owns a black Mk6 GTI that lives at 1606 Rindge Ln. here in Redondo Beach. Is said owner on this forum? If so, I live just around the corner, we should meet.

Advice, idk if it's ok to post someone's address even if it's a complex or apts :)

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk

TRUTH_34

Ready to race!
Yesterday i saw a cw gti with checked flag decals on the side panels speeding on the 5 freeway. Are you here?

GP813

Ready to race!
Yesterday i saw a cw gti with checked flag decals on the side panels speeding on the 5 freeway. Are you here?

Who started that awful checkered flag theme.