GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Hmmm. Maybe I was busy jabberin with the UPS lady lol.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
haha yea maybe where do you work or park? I pass by that area a lot never saw any cw mk6's.

WHAT?!?!?! im here everyday mon-friday 8-5pm. building says COMOSO on it short for controlled motion solutions.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Lol I tend to enjoy avoiding traffic -_- btw you know Seb?? Mkiv TDI?

just saw that you asked me. yea i know Seb, he's my cousin from his mom's side
i went stalker mode on you just now LOL
my buddy said he saw you the other day, and you mentioned seb's mk4 and the water thing.... it got me thinking...

Last edited:

steemax

Go Kart Champion
just saw that you asked me. yea i know Seb, he's my cousin from his mom's side
i went stalker mode on you just now LOL
my buddy said he saw you the other day, and you mentioned seb's mk4 and the water thing.... it got me thinking...

Haha what a small world, he's my cousin from his dads side.. And lol yeah I saw your friend at 7/11 we talked for like an hour, and that water thing is very clever actually :p

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Haha what a small world, he's my cousin from his dads side.. And lol yeah I saw your friend at 7/11 we talked for like an hour, and that water thing is very clever actually :p

oh wow. really small world haha. my friend did that with his mk6 after seeing my cousin's haha.
not sure if you know yet, but seb sold the mk4.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
oh wow. really small world haha. my friend did that with his mk6 after seeing my cousin's haha.
not sure if you know yet, but seb sold the mk4.

Haha best tail gating deterrent, and yeah, was a sad day when he told me :( he came a couple times to the Malibu canyon runs

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Haha best tail gating deterrent, and yeah, was a sad day when he told me :( he came a couple times to the Malibu canyon runs

haha yep, and with the black cloud of death his tdi made, it would end up leaving black spots on the car behind him.
he was telling me about one of the cruises and how he was leading one of the groups.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
haha yep, and with the black cloud of death his tdi made, it would end up leaving black spots on the car behind him.
he was telling me about one of the cruises and how he was leading one of the groups.

Haha everyone hated being behind him on the cruise. And ya he pushed it hard, everyone was swerving all over the place just to keep up the pace, good times... Good times for sure

ricdiablo1

Ready to race!
ive probably seen you many times if you go from glendale to burbank
im in glendale, burbank and pasadena daily.

@mycrors7 - I'll keep a look out for a 4Dr CW Golf, lowered. I might spot you first.

Drive in front of Burbank blvd and victory and I will see you lol. Hopefully.

@rawbdog I think I met you actually. Last year either at CSUN or at the Gas Station on Oxnard and Canoga in Woodland Hills

I think I saw you today on San Fernando right under that bridge that leads to flower street. It was around 12:54 I was in the tr 2.5 I slowed down to see if you/whoever would acknowledge me so I can throw a "v" but you/whoever didn't so I assumed they are not on the forum and didn't really bother lol.

@Trnado_2.5 - I wish it were me. I travel that bridge about 4 or 5 times a week, only not yesterday and not at that time. :-(

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Haha everyone hated being behind him on the cruise. And ya he pushed it hard, everyone was swerving all over the place just to keep up the pace, good times... Good times for sure
LOL really? He told me that a couple people spun out behind him and that no one could really keep up with him. that's the reason he doesnt wanna grab an mk6, because he know's it wont live up to his mk4.
he doesnt know what to get right now, but i know he wants something RWD.
@mycrors7 - I'll keep a look out for a 4Dr CW Golf, lowered. I might spot you first.

just look for plastidipped hubcaps, grill and emblems. stickers on the hatch window. kinda hard to miss when you see it.
ill be in burbank tomorrow around 1:30ish-2pm
ill be in pasadena at 8:50ish and leaving pasadena around 1ish.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
LOL really? He told me that a couple people spun out behind him and that no one could really keep up with him. that's the reason he doesnt wanna grab an mk6, because he know's it wont live up to his mk4.
he doesnt know what to get right now, but i know he wants something RWD.

just look for plastidipped hubcaps, grill and emblems. stickers on the hatch window. kinda hard to miss when you see it.
ill be in burbank tomorrow around 1:30ish-2pm
ill be in pasadena at 8:50ish and leaving pasadena around 1ish.

Lmaoo yeah that did happen, there's a vid somewhere here on the forums of one of them spinning out and almost crashing into another gti.. But yeah he was asking me but we couldn't come up with a car that he could see himself driving

JhnR

Banned
Saw a GTI with license plate GTI gsxr at the ShermanOaks galleria last night