gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
ohhhhhhhhhhhh

mattttt

Go Kart Champion

Spotted on Calabasas Rd, parked on the street in front of the BMW Mini dealer

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
one of my buddies said it's bs, this car is not stage 3...

if you're stage 3, you should be running a bbk. This dude is on RS reps, there's no way he has a bbk on that car.

what you SHOULD be doing and what people actually do are two completely different things

brake upgrades for our cars are almost always for cosmetics.

80% of the guys that have a BBK dont use it to it's full potential. the ones that do track their cars constantly and upgrade to reduce fade.

stock brakes with better pads are perfectly fine for a a big turbo gti.

my buddy has a supercharged miata. pushing a little over 200whp. it's his track car. he's on xxr's.

Jptamayonaise

Ready to race!
JP, it was nice meeting you briefly. Your car looks great! Pretty sure this is the 3rd or 4th time we've spotted each other lol. We'll have to get together sometime and go on a cruise or something :thumbsup:

thanks man! lol what're the chances of seeing you at fashion island? This is only the 1st time i've been there in 1 year. and yes we should meet up soon. Maybe Socal Euro?:)

Zac#1

Ready to race!
thanks man! lol what're the chances of seeing you at fashion island? This is only the 1st time i've been there in 1 year. and yes we should meet up soon. Maybe Socal Euro?:)

IKR?! I haven't been there for a few months lol. Sadly I won't make it to Socal Euro this year:( We'll have to plan something else.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Saw a very shinny, lowered, black wheels, TR GTi going on the 101E. I had to merge on the 134 and was concentrating on traffic and only having 2 hours of sleep so I didn't get to give a nod or anything.