GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Chicagoland Chat v4.1: Meat, Bunz, and Guns Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
either something else was going on that is not known, or they are simply eliminating his position to replace him with someone (or not) at 50-70% of his salary, or less.

Our company is and has always been a "boys club" he was never one of them, but xxxx who is taking over is. It was just a matter of time.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Fuck. Today feels so much like a Friday to me for some reason. I keep forgetting that I have work again tomorrow.
this
in for live stream of tsi guy slaying that tail.

oh oh oh you know what im talkin bout
Jay you're bringing your tire as a date?
this
Nevermind. It's what it is. Now you can talk about gunz again. :thumbup:
:lol:
DirectTV FTW.

Joe, was he fired, or laid off?
att uverse FTW
Our company is and has always been a "boys club" he was never one of them, but xxxx who is taking over is. It was just a matter of time.
dat boys club. you trollin about 90 traffic? i was cruising the whole way bro. ST and civic SI tryin to get a piece of this a$$.Long story short...ended up road raging and flicking off someone on randall road AGAIN...people cannot drive on randall. Mainly cause they dont know how to drive. Randall road is the training wheels for us guys who drive expressway everyday. :mad0259:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Direct TV is buying ATT or some shit, arent they? lol...

We finally got uverse available in our hood.. must check it out. Ideally, I'd like a interwebz/tv package for like $80/month.. otherwise, not worth it.. we cancelled our cable/direct tv back in june.. havent missed tha tmuch, other than missing out on F1.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
you trollin about 90 traffic? i was cruising the whole way bro. ST and civic SI tryin to get a piece of this a$$.Long story short...ended up road raging and flicking off someone on randall road AGAIN...people cannot drive on randall. Mainly cause they dont know how to drive. Randall road is the training wheels for us guys who drive expressway everyday. :mad0259:

I come from the city....everything is fine after Schaumpton

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I come from the city....everything is fine after Schaumpton

ahhhh word. yeah it was actually pretty light traffic today. i get on at woodfield so that makes sense.

jawn uverse is nice....im actually really surprised most of you arent using it since they have an iphone exclusive app that lets you watch tv/record it/etc through your iphone cause #ATT

If im at work and realize..."oh snap, womens tennis is on."....BAM can record it wherever i am.

Jaber

Modero
Wife making peach cobbler. Mmmm.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Wife making peach cobbler. Mmmm.

Sent from my iSuperior, expect typos, mathematical errors and inaccuracy.

i have so many jokes im going to withhold right now....if she makes apple pie anytime soon though...let me know and ill bring da vanilla ice cream

i hate sweets but damn hot cinammony apple pie and vanilla ice cream good

Status
Not open for further replies.