GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Shadow Blue Golf/GTI Thread

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion

EmoryGTI

Another new Shadow Blue

Just picked this up 6/4. Decided to go with blue after owning all silver/black cars. Really like the way this color has so many different personalities depending on the lighting. Still need to tint the windows and perhaps add some LED bits (tails, license plate, and interior) - but that is probably it for modifications.

Attachments

• IMG_1165.jpg
    IMG_1165.jpg
    396.2 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_1167.jpg
    IMG_1167.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 347
  • 5330612611.jpg
    5330612611.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 341

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
keep an eye on VRwheels.com if you're not opposed to running wobbles. They just got a huge shipment and have been adding wheels daily.

Or, just buy mine :lol:

Word I've missed out on 3 sets of blitz 01. Every time they post them I rush to get the money together by the time I do there gone.

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
Word I've missed out on 3 sets of blitz 01. Every time they post them I rush to get the money together by the time I do there gone.

That's how it goes man, gotta be ready to pounce. There was a set of 18x8/9 +35/+37 BBS Super RS up yesterday that lasted less than 24 hours for like $2100 shipped and in good condition. If I had a buyer lined up I would have jumped on them the second I saw them.

OverTimer1

Go Kart Champion
That's how it goes man, gotta be ready to pounce. There was a set of 18x8/9 +35/+37 BBS Super RS up yesterday that lasted less than 24 hours for like $2100 shipped and in good condition. If I had a buyer lined up I would have jumped on them the second I saw them.

That's a steal. I feel that.
Maybe I'll find something before H2Oi. Btw check out the carbon steel thread to see my roof.

J-Dub1488

Ready to race!
i want a shadow blue so bad! hope they still have some available when im ready to buy