GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Steve Petty Motorsports product info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Got the brackets in today and threw them on immediately, thanks for getting them to me so quickly, the rear sway bar really is such an improvement in handling, highly reccomended it.

Neumk6

Loving the down-pipe :thumbsup:

Moby_Wan_Kenobi

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone have those springs on? I am considering the sways f/r and springs if I don't do coil overs yet.

Xtreme1

Ready to race!

ErsteGTI

Ready to race!
Jared,

I sent you (and Jeff) an email awhile back regarding my recent purchase of your street DP. Could you please respond?

Thanks

Tyler@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
Xtreme - Thanks for linking to that review!

Erste - Sorry your email went unanswered, can you resend or shoot me a PM?

Thanks,

ErsteGTI

Ready to race!

ErsteGTI

Ready to race!

TechnikSLR

Ready to race!
nice edit guys

Tyler@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
Hey Everybody - I have something to share with you....We really appreciate all of your support, and understand this project has taken far longer than we had originally anticipated. There is no doubt you will be pleased with our production units.

V.2 Prototype - Fitment Confirmed ; Rigorous testing scheduled to presume and results will be shared as they are made available. I have some very informative test procedures put in place for this piece, aside from the benchmark testing (dyno, pulls etc)...

A key difference is the machined 6061 Aluminum inlet and outlet with properly chamfered ends as opposed to the previous cast elbow. We have also worked on the tooling for mounting locations which had proven to be quite challenging with multi-piece welded end tanks as opposed to cast units.

This week has been really busy for us...taking the weekend off. Gaulk at this, post your questions, and we will get back with you all on Monday!

Suburban_Chi_GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
wow! now i have something else to add to my list!

Status
Not open for further replies.