GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Vancouver/BC Chat Thread

efa5

Ready to race!
Looking for new bulbs to replace the 9006 that came with the fog lights, any suggestions?

Not sure about the hype around this bbm app, but I want to get in on the group action. ** Update: There's a wait-list? What kind of instant messaging app has a wait-list?!?

Last edited:

rc0224

Ready to race!
Looking for new bulbs to replace the 9006 that came with the fog lights, any suggestions?

Not sure about the hype around this bbm app, but I want to get in on the group action. ** Update: There's a wait-list? What kind of instant messaging app has a wait-list?!?

I hv a pair of yellow bulbs if ur interested

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Doesn't look like there will be one haha. Everyone keeps throwing around lots of different times. I'd still like to say Sunday afternoon/evening

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
That'd be cool, but I'm busy all weekend. One of those days will be busy helping someone with their car. ;)

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
GoPro Hero 3/3+ and DSLR accessories.

Hey guys. If you need batteries or chargers for andy of your camera gear, like GoPro or DSLR, this guy on ebay has great prices and cheap shiiping directly to Canada.

I've bought all my batteries and chargers from him for my stuff and can't say enough about him.
:thumbsup:

GoPro gear

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion