GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Vancouver/BC Chat Thread

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
We're all good Richmond. How are you. We were just talking about you Sunday at the meet. You need to come out. Another R would be nice to see.

Lots of nice GTI's and 2.5's, but only 1 more most of the time.
:thumbsup:

Do you guys think this would be too over the top with RED under my hood???

:iono::iono::iono::iono:

my vote is no. you have black everything. it's going to look out of place.

Hey guys, is there a big difference in OEM R tail lights and aftermarket other than price?

inner's don't become slightly brighter. reps after coding get weird for some reason. only someone who had experience with both can tell the difference, and even that is slim.

Get reps. so you can use the money for more things.

and LOL. you can thank Will for that!

MrBrightside

Passed Driver's Ed
inner's don't become slightly brighter. reps after coding get weird for some reason. only someone who had experience with both can tell the difference, and even that is slim.

Get reps. so you can use the money for more things.

and LOL. you can thank Will for that!

I'm thinking of going for the reps also emre.. But im more interested in stage1 and intake for now.. :D:D:D:D

I am planning to go for apr stg1 and cts intake on summer.. Any suggestions on intakes other than carbonio (i know its one of the best out there)? :thumbup::thumbup:

efa5

Ready to race!
Reps are fine for the tail lights. Keep an eye out for used OEM ones too, prices seem to have gone down quite a bit now that more people are parting out their cars. One of the local guys was talking about parking out his GTI since he's going away for school next year, think he's on stage 2.

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
It's a ways away but anyone planning on doing Waterwerks or the Leavenworth Drive this year?

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Better start your annual Leavenworth thread.

I should be good for Waterwerks. Leavenworth I won't know till super close cause as of now I'm booked to work some big music fest that weekend.

KO7

Ready to race!
Considering downsizing to 17" Anthracite Goals. Think I'd have trouble selling slightly rashed Serrons with 20K on stock dunlops?

KO7

Ready to race!
Hmm i'd prefer to sell it locally. Perhaps someone with an MKV might be interested...