GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ok..seriously bored of this car...

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Yup i think i will do the lower valance white and the grille stripes gloss black for a change :)

Maybe gloss black the honeycomb too to match the top

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I would have Dubessa airbrushed across the hood... would be mad popular.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
K04

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

this^, plus the airbrushing of Dubessa.. but with her holding a K04 and licking it... while covered in chocolate... the turbo... and her.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
this^, plus the airbrushing of Dubessa.. but with her holding a K04 and licking it... while covered in chocolate... the turbo... and her.

This

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Trade it for a Prius.

and how is that more interesting? lolz

What is more interesting than a K04 Prius?

the new 5.0 are actually good track cars (and not just strips), if i recall correctly, stock for stock they are lapping just as well as e9x m3s.

Perhaps, and all other arguments aside about interior design, comfort, ect, ect......we are talking about a $32,000 car without any added options. "It's just a little more than a GTI...." Yes, and it's the same price as a fully loaded K04 GTI with additional mods. If OP can't afford a K04 he's not buying a GT unless he's also bored with eating. :D

Not putting down the Mustang, I love what Ford has done to their line over the last few years....I actually just got the email to order my next company car, 2013 Fusion to replace my 2012 with 63k miles on it. The new Fusions are just amazing to look at.

And they have done it 100% on their OWN while the other American companies took their handouts and continue to churn out crap no one wants. If I was in the market for another (True) American Muscle car, a GT would be the only real clear choice. It's the only one left....LOL

Just saying in this case, it's not the best choice for the OP in this situation.

I would have Dubessa airbrushed across the hood... would be mad popular.

Yeah, only problem is you'd have to deal with Gunkata humping your hood everyday....LOL

2013R

Drag Race Newbie

you must wack about her at least once a day bro. don't accidentally say her name with your wife.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah, only problem is you'd have to deal with Gunkata humping your hood everyday....LOL

Which is why when I implement this plan on my own vehicle, there will be a hole strategically placed in the hood.....

you must wack about her at least once a day bro. don't accidentally say her name with your wife.

about 5x day.. at work, at my desk, in the bathroom, janitor's closet, etc.

No, thankfully, my wife's name is Vanessa. So if I say Dubessa, she thinks I'm saying something similar to 'dat ass" as in lets dub/du-essa.. so it really all works out, but thanks for your concern. I'd say it was worth about $7,000.....

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
OP... Take your car to the track and start doing HPDE's, if they have any near you.

That will make you fall in love with your car all over again. It's like crack. Nothing like entering a sweeping turn at 50-65 and coming out at 70-90.

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
@GunKata :clap:

gt ojo

Passed Driver's Ed
Just get a Cheetah to roll shotgun like everybody else in Doha.