GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #23: Shartnado!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Ok I leave for a few hours to unpack and ops check some new equipment and when I come back 75% of yall are banned... WTF happened??

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Ok I leave for a few hours to unpack and ops check some new equipment and when I come back 75% of yall are banned... WTF happened??

GolfMK6 Troll-a-thon 2K14

razr390

Go Kart Champion

Nuggstein

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Nuggstein

god i don't know what to do anymore. my fucking mom is arguing with my 80+ year old grandparents who recently moved into the house. about the fucking dishwasher or counterspace or something. i am going to go fucking insane. they are literally saying fuck you to each other. they used to argue on the phone. i knew this was a terrible idea for them to move here.

i feel like i just want to take 10 of the anti-anxiety meds I'm on. (I won't, but I feel like I want to)between...

home
work
exgirlfriend
me being anxious all the time

i'm just all sorts of fucked.

i barley say anything at home or talk to anyone because the tiniest little thing could start an argument about absolutely nothing. my ex saw it when we first started dating. thank god i am the opposite of my mom.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
god i don't know what to do anymore. my fucking mom is arguing with my 80+ year old grandparents who recently moved into the house. about the fucking dishwasher or counterspace or something. i am going to go fucking insane.

i would never to take 10 of the anti-anxiety meds I'm on.

ftfy

WAP

Go Kart Champion

razr390

Go Kart Champion
god i don't know what to do anymore. my fucking mom is arguing with my 80+ year old grandparents who recently moved into the house. about the fucking dishwasher or counterspace or something. i am going to go fucking insane. they are literally saying fuck you to each other. they used to argue on the phone. i knew this was a terrible idea for them to move here.

i feel like i just want to take 10 of the anti-anxiety meds I'm on. (I won't, but I feel like I want to)

between...

home
work
exgirlfriend
me being anxious all the time

i'm just all sorts of fucked.

i barley say anything at home or talk to anyone because the tiniest little thing could start an argument about absolutely nothing. my ex saw it when we first started dating.

Deep breaths. Go hoon the GTI.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

i feel like i just want to take 10 of the anti-anxiety meds I'm on. (I won't, but I feel like I want to)

MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THAT TOXIC SEWER ALREADY.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Off to vote. Later, y'alls!

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THAT TOXIC SEWER ALREADY.
i don't know where to move. i don't want to move away from my friends. i don't want to move into a city. i don't want a roommate. FUCK

that's why i said i just wanna pack up all of my shit, quit my job, say peace out motherfuckers and just fucking go somewhere and start life anew.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
Hi FAP! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.