GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #23: Shartnado!

Status
Not open for further replies.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
U WOT M8?

Potatoes are awesome. Especially the waffle fries at Chik Fil A!

Best fast food chicken sandwich, hands down. Have to get it with pepperjack cheese, doe.

i'll show you pepper, jack.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
U WOT M8?
Best fast food chicken sandwich, hands down. Have to get it with pepperjack cheese, doe.

Frankly i dont consider it to be "fast food"...its fast yes but its all they specialize in. If you go to a steak house, order your steak and its done in 5 mins techinically thats considered fast food as well.

Chik fil a is fast and delicious. Best chicken sandwich ive ever had anywhere.

oh wow. razr's talking shit. this is gonna get real. fast.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Would vote for Tunamod.

Damn. So finish the story. How did you get home? Did you ever find her keys? ARE YOU STILL STRANDED IN THE WOODS AMONG THE ABANDONED BUILDINGS AND RR TRACKS? THAT'S WHERE PSYCHOS LURK!

You ain't kidding, we stumbled across the fucking psychos' lair. Scary. We bolted out so quick... Hell, maybe that's where they keys are... Oh fuck. Not good.

Anyway, as darkness set in we called her dog sitter who went in her house and grabbed the spare set and dropped it off to us.

Now officially called the Allstate Arena, but I'll always call it the Horizon. I've seen some awesome concerts there. What/who did you see there?
Way back, as a kid, ringling bros circus. As an adult saw grateful dead.
inb4 sasquatch hoons dude's girl's GTI when they sleep
That's what scares me.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Even I have been there. I've also been to the Rosemont Horizon.

Rosemont Horizon ?!?!?

:happyanim: :clap: :happyanim: :clap:

Definitely grew up around Chicago

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
you guys would really ban me? honestly you guys keep my occupied and my mind off shit. in an OT section.

I like having nugg around

Wanna hear some funny shit typical of the Dude life?

Saturday- stripped my wheel lock trying to put my winters on. Had the front done when it happened so I had winters on front (talledegas) and summers on rear (NEUSPEED rse12). So I loaded up the remaining two talledegas in the hatch and rushed to nearest dealer that was still open at 4:30pm on a Saturday. Luckily they were sympathetic to my situation and got me right in. At 5:15 I'm starting to worry. Keep in mind they close at 5. Service advisor comes up to me and says "who put that wheel on? It's on so tight it stripped not only our shops wheel lock, but also a techs $100 wheel lock that is supposed to work with all lock styles." I was like wow... Ok. Loaded my wheels back up in the hatch and headed home in my staggered R.

Sunday- went on a gorgeous outdoor hike through some wooded trails with streams and ponds and old railroad tracks with abandon buildings (historic sites from 18th century). I was with my woman and we logged about 4 miles and took some awesome pics. We get back to her GTI and I ask her for the keys (for some reason she always wants me to drive, even in her car). After a minute of rumblings through all her pockets and emptying her bag, nothing. No keys. Now she's panicked.

We literally tried to retrace all our steps to find them. But that's like finding a needle in a haystack. Especially with all the piles of leaves blowing around. We were stranded and doubly tired from running through the woods trying to remember where we were.

Such adventures.

/CSB

CSB indeed man

Also I'm fairly certain this ban session is the troll of a lifetime. But anyhow I'm not getting involved. I love NEEK and I love Larry. They're both great members of this forum as far as I'm concerned though I do agree with Larry's assessment of meat spinning FS ads looking bad for the forum.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion

You going to the meet tonight? I don't know who jack is, but I like pepper.

Frankly i dont consider it to be "fast food"...its fast yes but its all they specialize in. If you go to a steak house, order your steak and its done in 5 mins techinically thats considered fast food as well.

Chik fil a is fast and delicious. Best chicken sandwich ive ever had anywhere.

oh wow. razr's talking shit. this is gonna get real. fast.

IDK man I consider fast food, but it is really good. REALLY GOOD. Fucking Holy to be exact. See what I did there?

razr390. If I see him at the meet tonight I'll make sure to steal his euro cubby for talking shit.

Tuna, you coming out tonight? 8pm, by the Waffle House.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
[/B]Tuna, you coming out tonight? 8pm, by the Waffle House.

Yeah ill be there alittle bit later, probably 8:30?

Gotta stop at walmart for an eye exam real quick. Is your buddy Tom bringing that sexy stage 3 R out again? :wub:

razr390

Go Kart Champion
You going to the meet tonight? I don't know who jack is, but I like pepper.

IDK man I consider fast food, but it is really good. REALLY GOOD. Fucking Holy to be exact. See what I did there?

razr390. If I see him at the meet tonight I'll make sure to steal his euro cubby for talking shit.

Tuna, you coming out tonight? 8pm, by the Waffle House.

Tuna only eats blue waffles apparently.

ANYWHO.

Yes broseth, will be there. A lot of people are going tonight. I can show you my euro cubby but then i'd have to kill you

razr390

Go Kart Champion
tuna will actually be a little late not because of the eye exam but because the meet is so far away from miami so he needs to make a detour for some cuban coffee and a fedora.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
inb4 sasquatch hoons dude's girl's GTI when they sleep

:laugh:

You should be banned for this

Bring it homey. :laugh:

I ain't got no Tuna hate.

I like having nugg around

CSB indeed man

Also I'm fairly certain this ban session is the troll of a lifetime. But anyhow I'm not getting involved. I love NEEK and I love Larry. They're both great members of this forum as far as I'm concerned though I do agree with Larry's assessment of meat spinning FS ads looking bad for the forum.

Hmmm. You MAY be on to something... :iono:

By chance anyone a Marine in this thread, or have family that is?

Cool new guy Ethan is in the Army, deployed over der, if that helps.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
:laugh:
I ain't got no Tuna hate.

wait until you hear about the false rumor that i hate all military...even though i almost joined the army. :lol:

wap will you be joining us next year in autox/track fun?

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Yeah ill be there alittle bit later, probably 8:30?

Gotta stop at walmart for an eye exam real quick. Is your buddy Tom bringing that sexy stage 3 R out again? :wub:
I hope so, that thing was intense.

Tuna only eats blue waffles apparently.

ANYWHO.

Yes broseth, will be there. A lot of people are going tonight. I can show you my euro cubby but then i'd have to kill you

MMMMMMM. Blue waffle.

Cool so I might go then, if there is going to be a big turnout. I don't want to die sooooo I guess no Euro Cubby :( I thought we agreed on joint custody :iono:

tuna will actually be a little late not because of the eye exam but because the meet is so far away from miami so he needs to make a detour for some cuban coffee and a fedora.

Tuna if you don't show up with these we will perma ban you from life.

Status
Not open for further replies.