GOLFMKV

OT #23: Shartnado!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Hey OT Family! Miss you guys :3

Checking in to show you that uhhh this happend this weekend:

6MT this time around, I feel like a man. I had to widen my stance a bit after driving it because my balls grew 2 sizes.

Balls. That is all.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Always.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Hey OT Family! Miss you guys :3

Checking in to show you that uhhh this happend this weekend:

6MT this time around, I feel like a man. I had to widen my stance a bit after driving it because my balls grew 2 sizes.

Balls. That is all.

SHINI!!! HOLY FUCK!!!!! HOW YOU BEEN MANG!!!!!

Nice pickup!

Shini

Go Kart Champion
SHINI!!! HOLY FUCK!!!!! HOW YOU BEEN MANG!!!!!

Nice pickup!

I'VE BEEN GOOD!!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!

I can see why it won MT's car of the year. My favorite thing so far: Seats. Ermagerd the seats are so much better this time around.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I'VE BEEN GOOD!!!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!

I can see why it won MT's car of the year. My favorite thing so far: Seats. Ermagerd the seats are so much better this time around.

I have been amazing. Life is good yo. Always.

Glad to hear you have been too! The mk7 is pretty sweet. I like the looks better than the 6 personally. What other options did you get?

Shini

Go Kart Champion
I have been amazing. Life is good yo. Always.

Glad to hear you have been too! The mk7 is pretty sweet. I like the looks better than the 6 personally. What other options did you get?

Nothing. Just got the S. Everything that comes in SE and Autobahn I'm not that interested in having and I was looking to lower my payment which that did now that I don't have all the creature features my mk6 had. My only regert is no PP :(

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Nothing. Just got the S. Everything that comes in SE and Autobahn I'm not that interested in having and I was looking to lower my payment which that did now that I don't have all the creature features my mk6 had. My only regert is no PP :(

Awesome. Lowering your monthly is always a good thing. I did the same thing by getting rid of the Charger.

And you went MT..... BALLS OF STEEL.

And not enough sex appeal...

Oh stahp you! :wub:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Shini, you've missed a lot.

Most of us no longer have GTIs. :laugh:

The important people don't. Only SAWCE and Seaver do. Calvinballz still has his TDI doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.