GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #23: Shartnado!

Status
Not open for further replies.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
The important people don't. Only SAWCE and Seaver do. Calvinballz still has his TDI doe.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
they dont have a land of gheys forum for the cars you moved on to?

If the people who no longer own GTI's or Golf mk6's left this site, there would hardly be any posting.

JAWN would be gone. I would be gone. Bender, gone. Top 3 posters would evacuate the dance floor. Try and grind on a hottie with all that emptiness.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Man, this forum would suck.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
And Nuggstein probably would've sent that e-mail a long time ago. :laugh:
No, he had to wait for his vagina to stop bleeding before he sent it. We had nothing to do with it.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Every other forum sucks, and someone's gotta stick around to keep you Chitowners and OT n00bs in your places.
OH DANG!

If the people who no longer own GTI's or Golf mk6's left this site, there would hardly be any posting.

JAWN would be gone. I would be gone. Bender, gone. Top 3 posters would evacuate the dance floor. Try and grind on a hottie with all that emptiness.
jawn would be gone? oh we can't have that.

i wasnt implying you arent welcome. simply a question. so what you're saying is gti guys (forum) > all other carguys (forum)

Man, this forum would suck.
this

And Nuggstein probably would've sent that e-mail a long time ago. :laugh:

:laugh:

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Holy poop. So what is everyone in now? NO MOAR CHARGER MEDIC? WUT?

Also, I almost didn't get the mk7, was thinking mustang, I have xplan pricing from my jerb, and the new ones look shweet (to me)

Status
Not open for further replies.