Good game so far. Wow.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Jesus. Bryant. Nice catch.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
What? When I did mine it was easy. Shit snapped in and out.

I tried to push in the indent facing the kicker panel but every time I tried to push the trim tool in it wouldn't come off by swiveling it out without removing the kicker panel. Everything else was easy, and I was surprised I was able to remove the front dome light plastic trim without breaking it as it's so flimsy.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
HOW DARE YOU. GOLF IS NOT FLIMSY.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
or just drive your own damn car - I always drive myself to avoid being at the mercy of others

well its a good living in the city suburbs, some people would rather take the metro into places like arlington or dc. i can always leave my car at metro, drive 4 miles home, enjoy drinking, wait a little while then head home.

no. just been partying a lot this past week and getting home extremely late.

also last night I was out until 3 AM, i would've left the bars at like 1 AM, but my friend drove and my car was parked at another kid's house. There were cabs everywhere but I was under the assumption I'd get taken to my car. But no, we go straight to the diner, I kept pleading for my friend to take me to my car first, not that much further away from the diner, so I had to fucking uber myself a cab from the diner and wait 15 minutes just so I would be home a little after 4 AM. I have to move my grandparents this morning and needed some sleep. Fucking asshole.

theres worse that my friend experienced back in community college days. My friend had two jobs, lives with mom and sister in apartment, not a shitty 60's one at least, his mom is hard working and so is the sis so he needs to work as well as transferring.

One of the jobs (occasional job) he works was restaurant oven filter cleaning that needs to be done during closing where the restaurants need that sort of maintenance. He finished it at 3 am, he already hooked up a ride, but the guy flaked on him and he sat at the shopping center till 6 am when i picked up his ass when most of our friends are away, texted me at 3 am. His license was suspended at that time so he doesn't have access of transport in that particular area he worked that night. He lived close so i didn't mind.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The driver side is easy to take out without having to take the T20 screw out that's attached to the diagnostic port. There's a small indent you push in for the clip to detach itself from the unit.

The passenger side is the tricky one where the kick panel is in the place where you need just a bit more room to take it out. I had to take the kicker panel out to which a metal tab was broken with two pieces and I'm not sure where they are from. The kicker panel itself was fine, it's just the metal tab that I'm trying to figure out where it was supposed to go to.

I just can't see down there. Like I can't get upside to see up there.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
We can has the bait.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Take it you're a big guy eh?

You realize the connotation of what you said, yes? On this site, with so much immaturity you will know be known as the dude who wants to see Do Works "son".

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.