GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Hi NEEK

My arm is getting better. It is a strain. Will take a few weeks to get back to heavy duty fapping. I can still do small things like giving myself a Stranger, etc.

Glad to hear it Rudballz.

Last edited:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Hi NEEK

My arm is getting better. It is a strain. Will take a few weeks to get back to normal mobility. I can still do small things like type/text, etc.

Glad to hear it. Good bruising?

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Chinese food will be consumed in mass quantities on New Years Eve.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I mean... I feels where you're coming from but they have the days to use. If they didn't use them the whole year you can't really fault them for wanting to use them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a government employee, we receive separate sick/vacation time. Vacation time has to be approved by a supervisor and when employees don't get their vacation time approved, they like to suprise us in the morning by calling in sick.

Per our HR regs, if you're sick 3 consecutive days you must get something written by a doctor indicating that you've been treated. This is why employees will be sick Mon/Tues, come in for work Wed, then be sick again Thurs/Fri. I call this "a case of the Wednesdays."

This person was approved for 7 days of vacation time (only so many employees can be off at once) and was assigned to work Mon/Tues this week. She's called in sick today and I'll bet cash money she's sick tomorrow (2 consecutive days before being off for 7). If I call tonight her phone will be unavailable because she's already airborne.

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Glad to hear it. Good bruising?

To be honest it did not bruise much even during the 1st night. It did swell up nasty (mainly cuz I fell asleep with the elbow brace tightened on). I have a lot of mobility and no swelling, but there are limitations to my movement and when I reach them I feel a little pain (not bad pain, just my body telling me that's the limit right now).

I don't want to ruin anything with my arm so I'm resting as much as I can. I wear a sling whenever I go somewhere, and I rub it with icyhot and medicinal stuff

The rest is just my body that has to heal on its own and that takes time.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I'm a government employee, we receive separate sick/vacation time. Vacation time has to be approved by a supervisor and when employees don't get their vacation time approved, they like to suprise us in the morning by calling in sick.

Per our HR regs, if you're sick 3 consecutive days you must get something written by a doctor indicating that you've been treated. This is why employees will be sick Mon/Tues, come in for work Wed, then be sick again Thurs/Fri. I call this "a case of the Wednesdays."

This person was approved for 7 days of vacation time (only so many employees can be off at once) and was assigned to work Mon/Tues this week. She's called in sick today and I'll bet cash money she's sick tomorrow (2 consecutive days before being off for 7). If I call tonight her phone will be unavailable because she's already airborne.

What department?

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.