GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Alright. I'm going to sleep. It was a nice long weekend but it's going to suck getting up for work tomorrow.

Nighty-night, OT.

Maybe I'll dream about Haley and pup tents.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Balls.

I had my THIRD pizza party of the week tonight. Those, plus massive meals on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, plus 2 lunchtime parties at work this week mean that I will be 400 lbs by the end of the year.

Damn, son. I started my holiday diet a little early and it's helping.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Alright. I'm going to sleep. It was a nice long weekend but it's going to suck getting up for work tomorrow.

Nighty-night, OT.

Is pup tent a code word for something I don't know about?

haleyann

Go Kart Champion

Nighty-night, OT.

I love you FAP

good morning normal people. I am having a late night snack because I had a salad for dinner and that just sucks.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Mornin.

It should be illegal to have to work a full day right after a holiday weekend. I need some sort of adjustment period in between. This blows.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Hey Gravy!

85RedGolf is a legend around here.

Check this out:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73200&highlight=mailbox&page=72

Touch a Canadian for me.

But not just any forum member. He's legendary for his unintentional lulz:

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66278&highlight=stickers+mailbox

Don't encourage the little shit!

Hey WAP, thanks for the link, and yea I thought I recognized the name, but was confused since he had such low post balls. I will touch a canadian for you, lest you mean sexually, though there was a table of rather hot girls across the restaurant last night, but I'm in no position to get sum since I'm staying with family.

Balls.

I had my THIRD pizza party of the week tonight. Those, plus massive meals on Christmas Eve and Christmas day, plus 2 lunchtime parties at work this week mean that I will be 400 lbs by the end of the year.

Damn, WAP goes hard, I had pizza last night, thin crust grilled chicken kalamata olives and pesto as the base sauce, quite good.

Wow. Dead OT is dead.

Yup

It wouldn't be if Trevvy were here.

QFT

It would be more lame, doe.

Also QFT

Nighty-night, OT.

Night man, damn, wish I dreamt about Haley :cry:

Hi Greg!

Mornin.

It should be illegal to have to work a full day right after a holiday weekend. I need some sort of adjustment period in between. This blows.

Morning, and agree.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I haven't had a drink in 6 months. What do I do with my hands?
Cut them off. That way you can't drink even if you wanted to. Hands are overrated anyways :iono:

Or build a house.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Balls, doe.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Damn, son. I started my holiday diet a little early and it's helping.

Doin' it Smart, Son

Is pup tent a code word for something I don't know about?

I think you know about it.

I love you FAP

good morning normal people. I am having a late night snack because I had a salad for dinner and that just sucks.

Right back atcha, Sweetheart. :wub:

Drinking in the morning aww yeahhh

That's my girl! :clap:

I had home made Sangria for breakfast a couple times over the long weekend.

Hey WAP, thanks for the link, and yea I thought I recognized the name, but was confused since he had such low post balls. I will touch a canadian for you, lest you mean sexually, though there was a table of rather hot girls across the restaurant last night, but I'm in no position to get sum since I'm staying with family.

Damn, WAP goes hard, I had pizza last night, thin crust grilled chicken kalamata olives and pesto as the base sauce, quite good.

Yup

QFT

Also QFT

Night man, damn, wish I dreamt about Haley :cry:

Hi Greg!

Morning, and agree.

:word: to all the above. 10/10 MQ, Gravy, as usual.

I haven't had a drink in 6 months. What do I do with my hands?

Ram one up your ass and one down your throat and shake hands in your belly.

Fap? Also proud of you mang

Or this.

Balls, doe.

Mah Son.

Status
Not open for further replies.