GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Sleeping, then I promptly fell back asleep.

More than you got last night? :iono: too soon?

Also read Trev's essay finally, not bad, some things were worded a bit strange IMO but all in all solid essay and I didn't catch any gramatical or spelling mistakes.

Haha nah... I think I'll still (hopefully) pork this girl at some point. She was pretty cute :iono:

Dat prude doe apparently, she probably wants to like date or something :barf:

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Dang, it's dead in here and I can't leave because maintenance guy is here. So I'll trevball out and talk to myself.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Hopefully I'll find some sloots in Vegas this weekend, although I've never had much luck in Vegas.

What type of sl00t do you want?
Find a Bachelorette party and go to town

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Sleeping, then I promptly fell back asleep.

More than you got last night? :iono: too soon?

Also read Trev's essay finally, not bad, some things were worded a bit strange IMO but all in all solid essay and I didn't catch any gramatical or spelling mistakes.

Trev essay?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
What type of sl00t do you want?
Find a Bachelorette party and go to town

Haha a hot one that's 18 or older and doesn't have an STD.... not really that picky in Vegas. Last time I went we did find a bachelorette party and one girl was DTF me but I had a gf at the time so no dice... now I'm free :)

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Haha a hot one that's 18 or older and doesn't have an STD.... not really that picky in Vegas. Last time I went we did find a bachelorette party and one girl was DTF me but I had a gf at the time so no dice... now I'm free :)

CES in Vegas?
Go away from the strip if you don't want an STD :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.