GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parting out my car

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Update -I sold my car, I'm selling what I took off prior to getting rid of it. Local pickup in the Denver/Boulder area is preferred.

-Unitronic downpipe (stainless, 200 cell high flow cat, no resonator), includes an RAI Motorsports jetted "J" 02 spacer - $450 ($660 downpipe + $30 spacer new)

-BSH race intake (full intake from the air filter to the turbo inlet), includes a bracket I made to stop the air box/heatshield from moving/rotating and extra sealing added onto the air box/heatshield. There is some wear on the black powder coat finish when the seals and filter touch, the filter needs to be cleaned again K&N cleaning kit makes it look like new every time I do it - $200 ($300 new)

-OEM intercooler hoses, cut the metal ends off to install an S3 or similar - make an offer

-Thule T2 917XTR locking bike rack with a 1.25" receiver (http://www.thule.com/en-us/us/produc...17xtr-_-917xtr) The one front wheel trey top end is shaved down so it can fold up flat without hitting the bumper - $300 ($450 new)

-ST coilovers with roughly 20K on them - $300 ($800+ new)

-OEM roof rack cross bars about 6 months old - SOLD

-4 R8 coilpacks used for about 5000 miles - SOLD

-Nuespeed throttle body boost pipe - SOLD

-AWE turbo outlet pipe in the black powdercoat finish - SOLD

-Mount insert for the dogbone - I believe it's a BSH one, it's not a super firm harsh durometer - SOLD

Last edited:

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Pm sent.

pbrown

Passed Driver's Ed
prices? also what new car are you getting? :D

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Amazingly someone actually managed to beat you to that already. I'm not going to start looking for shipping boxes until after the holiday weekend but I'll keep you in mind, your next in line if it falls through.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Amazingly someone actually managed to beat you to that already. I'm not going to start looking for shipping boxes until after the holiday weekend but I'll keep you in mind, your next in line if it falls through.

Oops, just saw that. Ok, let me know if it falls through.