GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

podi - VW Mk6 boost gauge package presale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
With the tap, two add-a-circuits, and everything already crimped and ready to go I want 265. Its in the box already cause a buyer flaked. Im actually supposed to be meeting with somebody from NJ cause he wants to see it, so I cant say how long Il have it up for sale.

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
I already have an AWE kit which I love. I just want the pod to use a different gauge ;)

Shinster

Ready to race!
Hey Winston, is there no DIY for the MK6 model specifically yet? I have the kit but I don't want to bother putting it on without knowing the whole process first. (first time putting on a boost gauge and messing with anything electrical)

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
Hey Winston, is there no DIY for the MK6 model specifically yet? I have the kit but I don't want to bother putting it on without knowing the whole process first. (first time putting on a boost gauge and messing with anything electrical)

Just follow the MkV its the same. Only difference is that there is no driver side footwell panel to remove....

The stepper gauge backlighting is on all the time.

I have noted the request to have the backlighting be controlled by the dimmer wire and will try to have it as a feature in the next revision of the gauge.

WHEN IS THE NEXT REVISION? :iono:

GolfRrrr

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi Winston, Just got done installing the boost gauge on my 2011 Golf R and I must say it has a very nice finish and looks OEM:thumbsup:. I followed the MK5 DIY and only had one problem.

After the install and using two add-a-circuits, the one on #42 is in the way of the fuse cover panel and I cannot close it now.

is there an alternative way to get switches power for the gauge?

Attachments

• Photo 18-7-2011 11 18 56 AM.jpg
    Photo 18-7-2011 11 18 56 AM.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 127

ImAuthenticFTW

Go Kart Champion
Hi Winston, Just got done installing the boost gauge on my 2011 Golf R and I must say it has a very nice finish and looks OEM:thumbsup:. I followed the MK5 DIY and only had one problem.

After the install and using two add-a-circuits, the one on #42 is in the way of the fuse cover panel and I cannot close it now.

Flip it over, they work both ways.

Can you post pictures to see how it looks?:iono:

how what looks? the gauge? theres already pics up of it

Those are pre-produccion pictures, i want to see the final product, what about a picture at night? :drool:

GolfRrrr

Passed Driver's Ed
Those are pre-produccion pictures, i want to see the final product, what about a picture at night? :drool:

there you go. i know it doesn't match the R blue needles but that the one I liked and had better fitting.

night picture

Attachments

• Photo 16-7-2011 11 01 23 PM_2.jpg
    Photo 16-7-2011 11 01 23 PM_2.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.