GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ricer Spotted Thread

LargeMargeSentMe

Ready to race!
Chrysler has put out so many complete disasters of automobiles (prowler, PT cruiser, this piece of shit, ect)! They should all be crushed and melted!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Chrysler has put out so many complete disasters of automobiles (prowler, PT cruiser, this piece of shit, ect)! They should all be crushed and melted!

Honestly the only good cars under the chrysler company are Jeep Wrangler's, Grand Cherokee or any jeep that isn't a liberty or compass. Currently 300C is actually pretty good. I rented a previous Avenger and my 10 year old niece would've make the same dashboard. Have you noticed the new 200 commercial? "America's import" :laugh:

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
Saw this on my way home and had to stop for a picture. I know its technically not a ricer. It's not high end. I don't really know what it is but its a crossfire covered in iridescent paint and batman symbols. The shit people will spend their hard earned money on.... it boggles the mind :iono:

looks like plastidip but yea i agree it is still expensive to do. I guess its each to their own. I can say people criticize me for modding my car but it is a hobby but an expensive hobby at that. Also the crossfire is a failed slk lol Product of daimler chrysler

nik

Go Kart Champion
Saw this on my way home and had to stop for a picture. I know its technically not a ricer. It's not high end. I don't really know what it is but its a crossfire covered in iridescent paint and batman symbols. The shit people will spend their hard earned money on.... it boggles the mind :iono:

Jeremy Clarkson once said the rear profile looks like a dog squatting to take a 2. Now I picture a crossfire every time my pup goes to take a 2.

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

EricVdB

Passed Driver's Ed
Crossfires are born ugly, so given that the car's never going to be very pretty I can appreciate the ridiculousness of that spray job. Not the wheels though, I can't stand matte black wheels.

zipsled

Ready to race!

ZiggyMKVI

Ready to race!

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
This exhaust would go well with that hideous hood scope, lol

Sent from my Nexus 5

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
The wing tho

damagi123