GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ricer Spotted Thread

Jerrygomez0809

Ready to race!
Sorry to ask but whats a paisa mobile?

I ask cause where I'm from we call paisas those from the area of Antioquia.

How's it going bud....

Paisa- a Mexican (like myself) that likes to wear the flashy button up shirt with a big mural in the back (not me), always wears gold chains, the sobrero, puts a lot of chrome/gold moldings in the car, stickers and shiny hub caps, rims more expensive than the car itself, turns a civic into a Ferrari (emblems wise). I'm sure I left out a bunch of things but that how I personally use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bouse

Ready to race!
Spotted this half JDM half PAISA car..... He placed the exhaust tips the wrong way, point them downward and you got yourself some rocket boosters

nononono, you point them up so they push you onto the ground, same effect as that wing :cool:

Taiso0019

Ready to race!
How's it going bud....

Paisa- a Mexican (like myself) that likes to wear the flashy button up shirt with a big mural in the back (not me), always wears gold chains, the sobrero, puts a lot of chrome/gold moldings in the car, stickers and shiny hub caps, rims more expensive than the car itself, turns a civic into a Ferrari (emblems wise). I'm sure I left out a bunch of things but that how I personally use it.

Interesting to know other uses for the word paisa. Thanks for the explanation. And I guess its unavoidable that there are subcultures to the ricer scene all over the place!

Back home in Colombia the worst offenders were taxi drivers:

fuzzbutt

Ready to race!
Sorry offtopic, I saw the event but sadly I was disappointed cause the course was horrible for passing or even proper rallycross driving. That Joker 'lap' was embarrassing. Now the courses in the FIA World RX calendar...man those events are amazing, they need to bring that series/format to the US. How was it for you?

Well I'm a motorsport noob so I enjoyed just being able to be up close. But I was disappointed with the joker lap too.

Here's one I found this morning:

Yayotas

Ready to race!
Only in duval

I wish I had a chance to take a photo of the front. It had some very useful hood scoops.

Sent from my pigeon using TapStalk

Yayotas

Ready to race!
Interesting to know other uses for the word paisa. Thanks for the explanation. And I guess its unavoidable that there are subcultures to the ricer scene all over the place!

Aww the good ol Colombian taxis with the dog on the dashboard moving its head up and down.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

i wonder how they're gonna get the luggage when he picks up customer from airport :laugh:

In turkey there are riced taxi's, add wheels, even pillar gauges even though it's useless, and sometimes "stanced", heres a great example.
http://www.hyundaiclubtr.com/konu/taxi-v.11717/

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Only in duval

I wish I had a chance to take a photo of the front. It had some very useful hood scoops.

lol, that license bracket.

"rolling big power"

lololololol

:clap: