GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ricer Spotted Thread

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

Sweet JDM truck spotted

good lord.

hahahaha my old neighbor had those tails on his accord of that gen, with American racing wheels and a big Honda decal, the car was falling apart though, rust everywhere.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
While out at lunch I passed a 2008 2-door Honda Civic with a ridiculous mismatched body kit, tiny wire donuts, a fart can and a sticker on the rear glass that said "AWD Power!" and a Mugen sticker. I would have gotten a photo but I had my boss in my car . . .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
I wonder what mods they've got under the hood. Also, this is somehow more tasteful than other entries *prepares to have his taste judged*

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
I like his wheels, but the honda w/ mismatched body kit screams ricer. He was packing stock internals btw. He tried runnin em...not impressive. I've seen skateboarders accelerate faster.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Ah I see. All show and no go (which probably applies to most of the cars on this thread)

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

Spotted a slammed Prius today . . .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!

Why do so many place transformers logos on their cars? Sad bumblebee.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Not to mention parking next to a Walmart cart return = HUGE FAIL. At least around my area, seems close to the return is good enough.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
This is what I call riceronni

Last edited:

CZ Mate

That Forester is actually really built, I seen it on instagram. Yeah the graphics are wild, but it's a promotion car for his shop.