GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Shop recommendation for Suspension in 626

phuccer1

Ready to race!
Hello! I'm looking for a shop that does good suspension work at a good price. I usually go to grandprix tires in Monterey Park for my tire work, but I think they quoted me around $600 to install springs/shocks on all 4.

My dealership just told me that my stock shocks are starting to leak, so it's a good opportunity for me to switch it out. Any recommendations on shops in 626 area? OC would be fine too, I'm in the Fullerton area on some weekends.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Hello! I'm looking for a shop that does good suspension work at a good price. I usually go to grandprix tires in Monterey Park for my tire work, but I think they quoted me around $600 to install springs/shocks on all 4.

My dealership just told me that my stock shocks are starting to leak, so it's a good opportunity for me to switch it out. Any recommendations on shops in 626 area? OC would be fine too, I'm in the Fullerton area on some weekends.

JC Auto House, one man shop owned by Cyress, he's the suspension guru of the area and known for his amazing alignments. He's done my GTI suspension a couple times and owns his own MK6

phuccer1

Ready to race!
JC Auto House, one man shop owned by Cyress, he's the suspension guru of the area and known for his amazing alignments. He's done my GTI suspension a couple times and owns his own MK6

Thanks for the recommendation! I really appreciate it.